Sign in to follow this  
suleeymaan

This is how Faroole and the gangs do business!!!

Tigey-1-650x365.jpg

"Guddoomiyaha Gobolka Mudug oo qori sita kadib furitaankii xafiiska Horsed

Fadeexada kale ee ka dhacay goobtaas ayaa ka waxaa ka mid ah kadib markii waxgaradka uu metalayey Guddoomiyaha Gobolka Mudug Mudane Tigey ay la soo hadleen una sheegeen in arrintaani amniga khal-khal gelineyso ayna ka digeen in xafiisyo la furo, ayuu ku jawaabey in uu sito qoro AK47 qofkii u soo dhawaadana uu kaas ugu jawaabayao, waxaana Kaamarada qaar ka mid ah suxufiyiintu ay heleen Guddoomiyaha oo qori ku gaashaaman weliba diyaarsan oo gacanta ku sita."

Seems like the one with the most guns gets the most votes.

lol nigga if i was in gaalkacyo forget about one ak47 i would have 30 technicals equiped with Zuug 10 b10, 4 rocket launchers, 250 militia men. Gaalkacyo is were the most effed up people in the entire somali peninsula lives in, they got hearts like lions if you dont act tough in that city walahi youre screwed. Marka to make it short i understand the guddomiye and he has my fullest support walahi

Mooge   

oba hiloowlow;916467 wrote:
lol nigga if i was in gaalkacyo forget about one ak47 i would have 30 technicals equiped with Zuug 10 b10, 4 rocket launchers, 250 militia men. Gaalkacyo is were the most effed up people in the entire somali peninsula lives in, they got hearts like lions if you dont act tough in that city walahi youre screwed. Marka to make it short i understand the guddomiye and he has my fullest support walahi

worry about the chaos in mogadishu ninyoow instead of wishing galkacyo to be a war zone. xaasid waxid. loool.

mr Mooge how can i wish the city of my mother and ayeeyo to be a warzone you didn't get my point reer gaalkacyo are the toughest somali people in the entire horn believe me mooge i've been to galkacyo i know how things are there ninyo ma ogid madax baan ka ahay meeshaas labada dhinac baa

Governor Tigay's response to the false allegation and the falsification of his picture. Read it and listen it below.

Gaalkacyo (Pi):- Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Mudug Mudane Maxamed Yuusuf Jaamac ayaa wuxuu si kulul u beeniyay sawir looga been abuurtay, sawirkaasi oo uu Gudoomiyuhu sheegay in uu yahay mid xadgudub ah oo uu daabacay website-ka Horseedmedia.

Gudoomiye Tigey ayaa sheegay in sawirkani sida lagu tilmaamay uusan ahayn oo laga been abuurtay, wuxuuna Gudoomiyuhu tilmaam ka bixiyay sawirkan xilliga la qaaday, xilligaasi oo ahaa xilli roobaadkii aanu soo dhaafney ee bishii November, xilligaasi oo Gudoomiyaha gobolka Mudug masuuliyiin uu ka mid yahay ay ka shaqeynayeen biyihii roobka ee dhex ceegaagay afaafka hore ee Bangiga qudaarta, xilligaasi oo uu Gudoomiyuhu gacanta ku hayay qori uu lahaa askari ka tirsan Dawladda hoose ee magaalada Gaalkacyo kaasi oo gurayay dhiiqadii roobka.

Gudoomiyuhu wuxuu sheegay in uusan qorigaasi ahayn mid shalay iyo wax u dhaw la qaaday, wuxuuna intaa raaciyay in Horseedmedia ay u taagan tahay in ay ka been sheegto arimaha gobolka Mudug, isagoona shaaca ka qaaday in ay website-kaasi maxkamad la soo istaagi doonaan.

h2>Hoos ka dhagayso wareysiga Gudoomiyaha

http://puntlandi.com/dhageyso-gudoomiyaha-gobolka-mudug-oo-beeniyay-sawir-been-abuur-ah-oo-uu-ka-daabacay-website-ka-horseedmedia/

Horseed Media misrepresents and falsifies my picture: Mohamed Jama Tigey ,Mudug Governor

Galkayo(Puntlandi)–Mudug Regional governor Mohamed Jama Tigey Has strongly refuted and condemned what he called Horseedmedia’s falsification of news and images of him.

Talking to the media in Galkayo, he said that Horseed Media misrepresented his picture and the entire story about Puntland Political Parties.

On Thursday Horseed Media published news article about how Galkayo People opposed establishment of Horseed Party office , depicting a picture of Mudug Governor holding AK47,by sayig the governor tried to Protect the office of HOrseed Political association by gun.

“ This was un ethical, it is a deliberate attack of the reputation of respected figure in the society. This shows their ignorance about media knowledge” said Mohamed Jama Tigey.

He said the picture shown on Horseed Media was taken on 3rd November 2012 when he and accompanying administration officials trying to take part cleaning campaign during rainy season in Galkayo.

“ While I was cleaning the water with my pare hands, a soldier took the shovel from my hands and asked me to hold his gun for while , but Horseed Media altered the meaning of the picture by saying the governor was defending Horseed Party by using a gun…

Mr. Tigey said , Galkayo people are peace loving, and they had enough experience of civil war. He said Galkayo people had respecting elders who will never let them down.

Meanwhile the governor said, the office of Midnimo Political Association was installed in Galkayo, while others are going to do so as soon as possible.

“ Every party has a right to open its office in Galkayo, Galkayo is for All Puntlanders” said the governor.

Puntlandi.com

http://puntlandi.com/horseed-media-misrepresens-and-falsifies-my-picture-mohamed-jama-tigey-mudug-governor/

Horseed has transitioned from a mainstream Puntland media outlet to an opposition mouthpiece. This particular publication if true would be a desperate act from their part.

Maaddeey   

Geelle. T, bal ku laabo!. Saan maa wax loo difaacaa?. :)

'Sawir la been abuurtay' & 'xilli roobaadkii baa sawirkan la qaaday' kala daa. Carradaas aan arko mar dhow roob kuma di'in!.

X-madiino, this video is more appropriate:

Samafal   

^ It's not about carrying guns but the timing that is important here. Horseed Media is anti Farool'e Xisbiga Hantiwadaaga Kacaanga Puntland, so they're purporting his party not liked by the masses in Galkio therefore they are unable to open part's office in Galkio, so the governer goes his way to open the party's office and registers people by barrel of the gun. An accusation he denies.

Aaliyyah   

oba hiloowlow;916507 wrote:
mr Mooge how can i wish the city of my mother and ayeeyo to be a warzone you didn't get my point reer gaalkacyo are the toughest somali people in the entire horn believe me mooge i've been to galkacyo i know how things are there ninyo ma ogid madax baan ka ahay meeshaas labada dhinac baa

Reer puntlandna ma ayeeyo bay ku yihiin? I used to feel special to be your Khaatumite ayeeyo!..ileen umado dhan baad wax isku tihiin :)