Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somali women then and somali women today

Narniah   

Well said Sister blessed. Oba edab malihit. You are the biggest troll on this forum, nothing is off limits for you, now you are turning against our deen and Muslim women.

What's your point? Those women in those 60's picture are probably mothers/grandmothers today and probably wear the Jilbab.

xabad   

Oba somali women are victims of the powerful currents of religiosity emanating from the ME. their are just pawns in masterful plan setup by wahabbis in saudi arabia 30 yrs ago. jilbab is a cultural clothing that has been sold to Somali women as the ultimate act of piety. nowadays every xalimo i know wears a ninja, its not even funny because they are not even exactly that religious, but hey look at men too also. it used to be fridays only, but now they rock white dresses all days of the week. something is not right in our people

NGONGE   

oba hiloowlow;916416 wrote:
54062459469896055553519.jpg

Not really interested in the topic itself for it's comparing two different eras when the writer already struggles with the one he's in, never mind bygone days. However, the thing that attracted my attention is the exam hall! How do they verify the identity of the niqaabis in these exams? :D

nuune   

^^ Well, anigana from a whole different angle ayaan wax ka eegay and more interested in the first picture, where there is woman who is standing in what looks like a balcony, she is not amongst the many women who are pictured there, I wonder what she is doing there on her own, she seems to be not interested on what is happening down under her.

I wish I knew what she was up to, horta xageen joogey when this picture was taken, I know i is Xamar, but kolleey kamaan fogeyn.

nuune   

Why is she late, the picture was already taken, I want to know why is she late and what made her late.

NGONGE   

nuune;916611 wrote:
Why is she late, the picture was already taken, I want to know why is she late and what made her late.

Oba's great uncle was trying to get her number dee. Can't you see how she looks all hot and flustered and how she's holding to the stairs with both arms there? Wax fahan. :D

women of somali origins are forever cursed and regardless of the size of their tent or skirt it makes no difference.

what is the point of discussing the physical when the inner person is ruined?