Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Nabadoon Alpha Blondy Appreciation Thread

Oba,

perhaps, its was a mistake to post this thread. its been ruined. i initially thought it would be well received. thanks for posting anyways.

your bro,

al.

Apophis;915442 wrote:
Sweet, sweet marqaan. Too bad I've given up on it and the Cigs, the booze, the sticky icky and the various other psychedelics. Boring-hood, here I come!

its good you've given up. i knew a guy who was possessed of one of the greatest minds i've ever seen but he let himself down by not controlling his weed addiction. now in his early 30s, he pathetically goes from one short term contract to the next. he could have been something but he lacked the fighting spirit. i tried to help him but we fought because he thought i was too controlling in my approaches to help him back to form. discipline is crucial in life. sad...ruunti. laakin, i've learnt my lesson to avoid the lucky and broken people. LOOOOOOOOOL

^ not really. i just write it because its something i've become accustomed to. the longer the LOOOOL's, the more nervous my condition. LOL! but seriously, its important we maintain our sanity in this crazy world. i usually do this through humour. so everything is funny and most things can be laughed at. you should see some of my more controversial too-explicit-for-SOL jokes. classic stuff. walahi LOL!

Apophis;915408 wrote:
^ Naga daa sxb. You're painting yourself as an
Auschwitz survivor
returning to the promised land when the fact is you could not hack the far more challenging life here[ in London] so you decided to head to a shitty "country" in Africa, to lull your ego into a false sense of achievement. There's nothing wrong with this, many have done it but just be honest about it, at least to yourself.

Apo you have a mean streak man...

Apophis;915508 wrote:
Nah, just keeping Alpha on his toes. It's good for him to be challenged.

i love how you think you're challenging me? with what and how? bloody fool.

^ is that your colonialist great grandfather who mated with your masai great grandmother? LOOOOL.

come to the other thread i've got a few stories you'll like to hear? :D

Alpha Blondy;915584 wrote:
^ is that your colonialist great grandfather who mated with your masai great grandmother? LOOOOL.

come to the other thread i've got a few stories you'll like to hear?
:D

you know about maasai? am impressed....