Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Girl who performed at Obama inaugural Events Killed in Chicago

44 homicides in Chicago as of today. That's in contrast to the 4 homicides we've had in Toronto so far. Then again, 3 of the 4 homicide cases so far in Toronto involve black individuals, so there appears to be a common thread.

metta   

Take the black population out of Chicago or any large American city and America would be the safest country in the world.

Same for Canada. If Blacks and Middle Easterners were not here, street crime would decrease by 80-90%

Ridwaan;914967 wrote:
^ Don't generalize an entire group of people based on the actions of a few rotten apples.

Metta generalized criminals, not the average black or middle eastern citizen. You'd have to be blind to not realize the demographic trends in violent crimes, especially gun crimes in Toronto.

metta   

Ridwaan,

Stop being politically correct. Blackflash is right. Toronto had how many murders last year, like 50? I am willing to bet 70%+ of those were committed by Blacks with another 10% committed by those from Latin America and the Middle East. Blacks make up the bulk of the violent crime.

If they want to commit crimes, they should do white collar ones.

metta;914965 wrote:
Take the black population out of Chicago or any large American city and America would be the safest country in the world.

Same for Canada. If Blacks and Middle Easterners were not here, street crime would decrease by 80-90%

Middle Easterns don't cause problems in America, Latinos do :),

chubacka   

44 people shot and killed in the month of January alone? I'd be nervous everytime I stepped outside the front door. The governers/mayor needs to step up, this is ridiculous.

uchi   

Maybe this ***** president can send drone attacks to these neighbourhoods, and worry more about internal than external (none of your business) world problems.

Ridwaan   

Blackflash;914973 wrote:
Metta generalized criminals, not the average black or middle eastern citizen. You'd have to be blind to not realize the demographic trends in violent crimes, especially gun crimes in Toronto.

Read his comment again, and again, until you grasp what exactly was said.

Ridwaan   

metta;914994 wrote:
Ridwaan,

Stop being politically correct. Blackflash is right. Toronto had how many murders last year, like 50? I am willing to bet 70%+ of those were committed by Blacks with another 10% committed by those from Latin America and the Middle East. Blacks make up the bulk of the violent crime.

If they want to commit crimes, they should do white collar ones.

I don't know your about geographical location but here in the states, more whites do the crime whereas blacks do the time. It's a mere case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.