Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

U.N. chief suggests review of 21-year-old Somalia arms embargo

Somalia   

A terribly idea all around, we shouldn't even flirt with the concept. If you want weapons you should have an army, which militia?

nuune   

This is what I want Somalia to have, if I become a defense minister or some sort, I will bring these into the country,or have them factory inside the country to manufacture them:

pic28.jpg

jernas3.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjbUgOzk-GM2aW0Tk8HvS

plane9.jpg

for army transport,it can take up to 600 soldiers, or 800

iran-missile-test.jpg

and finally, some shiidh stuff.

The onyl way to get respect is to arm yourself first!

Mooge   

arming qoslaaye and his hapless unuka militia is like giving a poisonous lollipop to 4 year old. he will lick it thinking he found his dream and die from self-inflicted wound. I think UN should give qoslaye the arms he yearning for and let us teach him a historic lesson.

nuune;915043 wrote:
This is what I want Somalia to have, if I become a defense minister or some sort, I will bring these into the country,or have them factory inside the country to manufacture them:

pic28.jpg

jernas3.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjbUgOzk-GM2aW0Tk8HvS

plane9.jpg

for army transport,it can take up to 600 soldiers, or 800

iran-missile-test.jpg

and finally, some shiidh stuff.

The onyl way to get respect is to arm yourself first!

Yaad ku dagalamaysa waxaaso hub ah?

Somalia should have capable armed forces to defend its territories from external enemies and to safe guard its citizens but it doesn't need a huge huge army like in the 70s, its not like Somalia is going to war with Ethiopia or Kenya.

Samafal   

Somali national army needs weapons to defend it's territorial integrity and sovereignty. But first there has to be a Somali army that well trained in all military aspects and one all Somalis have confidence in it.

Haatu   

Samafal;915375 wrote:
Somali national army needs weapons to defend it's territorial integrity and sovereignty. But first there has to be a Somali army that well trained in all military aspects and one all Somalis have confidence in it.

One that is on the way and with a good chunk compromising of boys from P/land so what's with all the negativity? ;)