Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Faroole i want peace with Somaliland we might even join them in their secession.

Che -Guevara;914741 wrote:
I have officially accepted Faroole is nuts.

Actually, it's a clever gamble to get much needed attention from Mogadishu. Like I've stated before, he's quite the tactician! Attempting to play an essentially weak position as a strong hand. Use an imaginary partnership with Hargeisa to scare Mogadishu into giving you a piece of the pie...

Where are all the Puntlanders previously claiming the 'diplomatic' recognition was either a plus or irrelevant as far as Puntland was concerned??

Che -Guevara;914741 wrote:
I have officially accepted Faroole is nuts.

Good on you. I've officially accepted that as long as Somalis live in Somalia, nothing will change. I revoke my optimism membership and am now a full-fledged pessimist.

Stop the divisive talk, sxb...His excellence president faroola was the first to congratulate and welcome hassan's election. Almost immediately hassan went to baladweyne and baidao skipping garowe, kismanyo and hargiasa...we all know that faroole isnt perfect, but he is a leader for his people and some of his people r not happy with hassan's leadership...The ball is in hassan's court, so he should stop jetting off to addis, nairobi, brussels, washington and london, and instead go to kismanyo, garowe and hargaisa to unite the country and find solution for the country. U and I both know that xalku in uu gudaha yaal ee usan dibada jirin.

Somalia   

There's nothing 'nuts' about this. Terrorist sympathizers must realise that if the constitution is changed without putting it up for a referendum, Puntland should secede, I endorse it 100% as federalism is then dead.

I don't think he will tamper with it, because it will be the end of the Republic, I don't think people will accept such violations.