Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

this is what i call being more open

Coofle   

Alpha Blondy;914576 wrote:
LOL@Taleexi

is this what you've resorted to when the reality on the ground goes against you?. you're hatred knows no bounds ma
istidhi:D

Walaahi I enjoy Your posts more now...it just seems right...

By the way, Men are polygamous by default....Ceeb maaha...Being monogamous is by choice.

Gabdhahana Sawiradooda meesha ha laga qaado, They are someone's sisters and may be Wives..

Coofle   

Che -Guevara;914603 wrote:
Coofle...Are wives more important? lool

Aad iyo aad...... A wife's body is her man's business

Sister Kollay nin kale ayuun bay u dhaxaysaa...ani tan ii dhaxday ayaa muhiim ah inaan la arag...

Juxa   

I would have said isku xishooda and stop stealing sawirada dumarka but energy mahayo

waa ceeb gabar somali/sland inaad public forum ku discuss gareysaan but then again dadka qaarkood edabta iyo asluubta maalinti la qeybinayay maysan joogin

Mooge   

my friend told me the ladies attended a political rally and were some of the organizers of a somaliland indpendance day rally in london. lots of people were there celebrating somaliland may 18th day.

they are proud of their clans which is why they are wearing those t-shirts and there is nothing wrong with that.