Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

Oh Ye Men put the Fairy Liquid Down

Juxa   

Abu the kitchen is not so bad compared to the shaqo i have in mind for the men. To be honest i dont make big fuss about the housework, i never did. partly because i like things done in specific way and also i have no intention of cleaning the ceiling on daily basis.

Tidyness was never a priority to me but now I realised how vital it was in every way (thought that washed hands and clean is enough); the problem was getting everything done by others so ironing, ordering around etc when more on your own was strange.

This trick from restaurants: pour soap and hot water and fill one sink; put plates, cups etc stand in the hot, soapy water; just rinse after a short while in the other sink.

raula   

Well i wonder who sleeps w/the crazies :D waxaad iska waashaanba..you'll ultimately have to calm the "beast" in order to appease your inner "dragon".

Ngonge-you' r setting a trap for this newbies!

nuune   

^^ Raula, and Ngonge has being saying women are mad since 2004, and nobody listened to him because at that time most male Solers were not married asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411