Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

Oh Ye Men put the Fairy Liquid Down

NGONGE   

This article was meant for women to read, Thierry. You can tell by this line in the first part of the article:

"Women, meanwhile, may state a desire for a New Man but in reality all they want is to be dragged, simpering, by the hair into the nearest cave".

The whole article is a waste of time really.

(women are mad).

NGONGE   

^^ No Somali woman will expect you to wash dishes, saaxib (not on a regular basis at least). You may be new to the game but listen to me and apply this basic rule to all your future dealings with women; women are MAD. Therefore, you need not worry about skiving or plotting, saaxib. If you simply stand still and do nothing at all, a woman will first demand that you wash dishes then she will demand that you don't do the dishes then she'll return to demanding that you do them. If you do them, she'll moan that you didn't do as good a job as she would. If you didn't do them, she'll complain that you don't help her. My personal advice is never to help with the dishes thus allowing her to make herself feel good by complaining about the lack of help she gets around the house. It's a win/win situation for both of you. Though, of course, your part of the win will not last for long for you are dealing with a mad person. :D

nuune   

Alpha Blondy;914330 wrote:
nothing wrong with washing dishes and cleaning the kitchen. i do it all the time. this hasn't affected my masculinity.

Chances are zero when you get marry to continue this path of weelal dhaqoow, howsha waa la kala leeyahay, ninka ha soo xamaalo, naagtuna cuntada ha kariso, yaaba heli karo, gurigey iska raaxeesanee isna dhidid aaba ka da'aayo suu maalinkii dhan u shaqeenaayo camal, markaas baad rabtaan inuu weelal dhaqoow ku sii daro on top of his main duties, jiljileecaas wallee la igama helo, jaariyad ha u yeerato u xasho weelasha iyo babiska

NGONGE   

nuune;914358 wrote:
Chances are zero when you get marry to continue this path of weelal dhaqoow, howsha waa la kala leeyahay, ninka ha soo xamaalo, naagtuna cuntada ha kariso, yaaba heli karo, gurigey iska raaxeesanee isna dhidid aaba ka da'aayo suu maalinkii dhan u shaqeenaayo camal, markaas baad rabtaan inuu weelal dhaqoow ku sii daro on top of his main duties, jiljileecaas wallee la igama helo, jaariyad ha u yeerato u xasho weelasha iyo babiska

You're wasting your time there. Alpha is a MAN in the kitchen because that's where his maids are usually found. Wax fahan. :D

:D :D Sol is madly hilarious at times.

Thierry.;914300 wrote:
Ngonge we have scientific backing to skive, I urge you to FYI the Mrs

Science is overrated unlike mere prudence and back to basics sxb;

irony is that back in Africa or Arabia you guys would have armies of maids (even middle-class have few).

I'm very fond of babies, actually we didn't mind changing our cousins etc when the maids were away, likewise for cooking at times, esp. crepes or experimenting with or baking cakes (the whole family was into it; kind of business related too).

Juxa, what if treating your friends or hooyo, I find cooking/baking kind of therapeutic plus our maids have full rights (paid classes, time off etc).

NGONGE;914302 wrote:
^^ No Somali woman will expect you to wash dishes, saaxib (not on a regular basis at least). You may be new to the game but listen to me and apply this basic rule to all your future dealings with women; women are MAD. Therefore, you need not worry about skiving or plotting, saaxib. If you simply stand still and do nothing at all, a woman will first demand that you wash dishes then she will demand that you don't do the dishes then she'll return to demanding that you do them. If you do them, she'll moan that you didn't do as good a job as she would. If you didn't do them, she'll complain that you don't help her. My personal advice is never to help with the dishes thus allowing her to make herself feel good by complaining about the lack of help she gets around the house. It's a win/win situation for both of you. Though, of course, your part of the win will not last for long for you are dealing with a mad person.
:D

+10000000000000000000 women are mad indeed