Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

How much money would you need to feel rich?

somalee   

Depends on how much money and property you have. Some of the figures posted by some members are just obscene and some figures are too little. I felt rich long time ago and I wasn't close to a million :-D

somalee   

Rumaysah;912934 wrote:
Abu al-Dardaa (radiallaahu anhu) said:

Three things I love but the people hate: Poverty, illness and death. I love poverty out of humility to my Lord, and death out of fondness (of meeting) my Lord, and illness as expiation for my sin.

Al-Siyar of al-Dhahabi (2/349)

Is that even practical? My God!

sidii North Korea suubiyan printing your own promissory of notes suubiya if you want to get rich...... lacagey lacag yeysan ku guumeysan. "monetary system backed by nothing more than the faith and credit of individual governments a pure fiat system"

Feeling rich is a game that you play at different levels. Once you enter a new level, you start from the bottom until you reach the next level of lifestyle. The lifestyle you wished you had at any level of the game, changes and your income will always look small to the standards at play.

That's hard to say and health is far more important then wealth. What is wealth without health when you can't even enjoy it. If you have a home, food, clothes and no debts then you are rich.