Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

How much money would you need to feel rich?

Showqi   

Nin-yaaban that is how much money I need to feed and support all my family, friends, neighbors and to put a roof above there heads for the rest of there life's. And of course I would build a big beutyful mosque that is open 24/7.

PS. All the Musaafir-s are welcome in my Tuulo

Waranle_Warrior;912678 wrote:
Limitless. Rich or richness is a relative term that is understood different from individual to individual, culture to culture and circumstances. It depends on everyone's fancy desires and ego. There are those that feel rich if they have their stomach full like Stoic, there are those of us that perceive having a nice beautiful castle by the beach richness and $1 million will do for them. But there are those of us with big egos, like taking regular trips on Richard Branson's space shuttle to the moon, or controlling and running Somali politics like Berlusconi does in Italy or other rich men in other parts of the world.

Its all about your ego, and my ego - limitless (including hiring Nin Yaaban as my butler lol)

Only if I get to drive the Bently. ;)

nuune;912655 wrote:
That is your salary for the whole year in Somaliland, at least you are richer than 98% of the population there.

I think the better question would have being, what is your salary range per year, then we can automatically see what Solers do earn, though many would write higher salary than what they earn.

Anyway, I know a guy who is rich according to you guys, lets say he has 500+ million Euros, and I meet him sometimes, he simply wants to double that figure or triple it, how he gona do that, he has no idea, so he asks me for ideas and other stuff, I told him, buck off, but at least it is good meeting him and having coffee with him, I pay for the coffee by the way before he pulls out his wallet, and he looks at my eyes, what are you doing!

i'll remind you again Nuune, i'm only coming to the third year of my professional/entrepreneurial life so far. in my first job here in hargeisa, i earnt a small salary a month but when you include accommodation and expenses, i earnt a decent income per month and lived comfortably. i then found a better paid job as a consultant. i'm also a business man heavily involved in the soy beans industry. as a public relations undergraduate, i've been able to capitalise on the huge gaps in the market. through all these combined efforts, i've been able to purchase several plots of land, refurnish my family house, although i've still got the kitchen to do. not to mention, the money i remit back to my family in the UK. i'm also involved in a hagbad at work and will collect that in march.

i would like to have $10,000 to kick start a small investment. its always better to start small and then count the dosh, as it were. :D

Haatu   

Alla yaa been ku caan baxey, oo waqooyi iyo koonfur laga wada bartey,

Alla yaa is kibriyey oo iska dhega tirey,

Maahmaahii xasuusteedii lagamaarmaanta aheed:

Nin is faanshey, waa ri' is nuugtey

Waranle, I would be cautious about hiring NY. I would ask for a criminal check if I was you...oh snap :D

^When you are that who must be obeyed, no criminals kugu saqaajaamaayo. Everyone will bow including the criminals, actually criminals will commit crime to get the job,but won't take foolish action that leads them to lose the job.

Waranle_Warrior;912693 wrote:
Nin Yaaban, I'm not rich Indian waryaa, of course you will, when you are cleaning it and taking out for washing.

i reckon you're rich. so rich, infact, you make most people look poor. ma ruunba?

i recently heard in the Istanbul conference on the somaliland/somalia talks, a super rich group of somalis were invited to take part in the discussions. about 34 of the richest somalis around the world converged on mass to Istanbul. 2 were from northern clans (1 awdal/1 burao), the other 32 were from xamar. interesting, i thought. :D

^I do not invest in people but from your encounter on SOL you come across as very intelligent young man with Kanye's image of his avatar. I have very good reason to believe in your potentials to make it and hence find every bit plausible to support you.

Haatu   

wyre;912719 wrote:
enaugh to let me not step out of the sleeping room for 60 years
:D

I thought you would say enough to let me find true love or something along those lines :D

Aaliyyah   

I dnt do ifs..ifs waa camalu sheydaan.

Laakin if I work hard I hope to be paid at least 150k annyally. And then I wont be feeling rich persay but content and self suffient.