Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

How much money would you need to feel rich?

Showqi   

5 billion will be great to have it. Tuulo yar baan Soomaaliya ka iibsan lahaa si aan qoladeeyda la ii weydiinin:D

STOIC   

Anything that will put food on my table and roof over my head...So i can avoid my mugshot appear in your famous thread..haha

STOIC   

Bahasha masaas baat uraabtaan...all that paper will be left behind.Just be thankful you can stretch this morning and your belly is full...Give me a guarantee health and keep all the paper...

Carafaat   

I feel most content when I have 0 money. Then I dont need feel the urge to consume, eat out, shop, buy nor make consumer choices.

Showqi, that much money is danbi nin yahow. Aakhiro waaleysku weeydiinayaa. LoL. Even if you had billions, u wouldn't be anywhere near Africa, let alone Somalia. Well maybe for vacation, but that's bout it. Lol

Stoic, as a doctor I am sure u make a decent living to not worry about food or a place to live.

I was reading an article on CNN that said $10 million wasn't enuff, or that they wouldn't think they were rich enuff. Just how much money do you have to be making to think $10 wasn't enuff. Aduun. :(

Carafaat;912644 wrote:
I feel most content when I have 0 money. Then I dont need feel the urge to consume, eat out, shop, buy nor make consumer choices.

i agree 100%. money is evil.

Alpha Blondy;912641 wrote:
$10,000 only.

LoL naga daa sxb. That's how much a plane ticket to Hargeisa costs nowadays. $10k barely covers anything now.

nuune   

Alpha Blondy;912641 wrote:
$10,000 only.

That is your salary for the whole year in Somaliland, at least you are richer than 98% of the population there.

I think the better question would have being, what is your salary range per year, then we can automatically see what Solers do earn, though many would write higher salary than what they earn.

Anyway, I know a guy who is rich according to you guys, lets say he has 500+ million Euros, and I meet him sometimes, he simply wants to double that figure or triple it, how he gona do that, he has no idea, so he asks me for ideas and other stuff, I told him, buck off, but at least it is good meeting him and having coffee with him, I pay for the coffee by the way before he pulls out his wallet, and he looks at my eyes, what are you doing!

nuune;912655 wrote:

Anyway, I know a guy who is rich according to you guys, lets say he has 500+ million Euros, and I meet him sometimes, he simply wants to double that figure or triple it, how he gona do that, he has no idea, so he asks me for ideas and other stuff, I told him, buck off, but at least it is good meeting him and having coffee with him, I pay for the coffee by the way before he pulls out his wallet, and he looks at my eyes, what are you doing!

LoL nuune u should've given him an advice and charged him for that. Why anyone with €500 million needs more money is beyond me, but that's just par for the course for some of the rich nowadays.

Limitless. Rich or richness is a relative term that is understood different from individual to individual, culture to culture and circumstances. It depends on everyone's fancy desires and ego. There are those that feel rich if they have their stomach full like Stoic, there are those of us that perceive having a nice beautiful castle by the beach richness and $1 million will do for them. But there are those of us with big egos, like taking regular trips on Richard Branson's space shuttle to the moon, or controlling and running Somali politics like Berlusconi does in Italy or other rich men in other parts of the world.

Its all about your ego, and my ego - limitless (including hiring Nin Yaaban as my butler lol)