Sign in to follow this  
STOIC

My New Favorite Quraan Recitor

STOIC,

the quran is the ultimate truth. its essence is in its words and not the way a sheikh caresses it with his voice. please isku xishood and be more humble. waa bila towfiq.

STOIC;912651 wrote:
^ Maanta you guys are following me everywhere..Quraanki na Waithinkaa dakeysaan laanahay!

you mean waan idinka dhageysan la'nahay HAHAHA bes waan ka qaleeye im out.:D :D

STOIC;912648 wrote:
You are VERY random dude...sometimes read before you hit the quick reply

did you have problems comprehending what i wrote? perhaps, there was a miscommunication on my part. i was merely saying, the quran is perfect and its value is found in its meaning and not the way its read aloud. we should all strive to learn the quran to the best of our ability. i always love listening to the quran, regardless of which sheikh recites it aloud.

waa bila towfiq.

STOIC   

Warya..anigaa iyoo athiiga we need a translator..You just told me Iskuxishoow as if I wasn't humbled by the Quraan..You are VERY VERY RANDOM DUDE

N.O.R.F   

MashaAllah. Great voice.

Though there are many (there is an old thread), for me its Abdullah Matrood. Slower and allows one to comprehend and contemplate. Softens your heart.

Haatu   

Stoic, beautiful recitation but a whole row and not a single beard, la xowla walaa quwata illaa billah.

Norf, I like Madrood as well.

What are you guys on about; arimaha kala saara. There is the Quran, its beauty and majesty and there is an individual's talent in reciting it beautifully.

We aren't all gifted in the latter department. Some reciters do it so well they bring tears to your eyes and move even the hardest of hearts - others are, well, just your every day sheikh leading the prayer...