Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

For the married lot...

Wadani   

Blessed walaal, waan iska kaftamayay. Laakiin Feminismkana in aafadiisa la iska indho tiro ma fiicna. Reero badan buu dumiyay. Ma beentay baa?

nuune   

Recently invitation waxaan ka helay qolyo rabey inaan isku meheriyo, meeshii baan tagey as usual kitaabkeygi yaraa ayaan la soo baxey, alaabteydi ayaan akhriyey, nikaaxii ama meherkiina sidii buu ku dhacey,

Todobo cisho ka dib waxaa dhacey waxaan dhaqanka u naqaano Shaash-saar, waa calaamadaha lagu khatimo in todobo maalmood ay u dhamaatey qolyahan isku cusub ee maxbuuska ku ahaa aqalka for one full WEEK.

then on day 8, I received a message, from the family of the man, waxaana la ii sheegay in labadii todobadaas cisho isa soo rifeysay iney kala tageen ama is fureen, maba aan sii weydiinin sababta iyo waxaas illeen shuqulkeyga ma ahanee, waxaan ku iri un, ma ii heesaa qolyo kale aan isku meheriyo, intuu qosley ayuu khadka iiga baxey.

Guurkaas oo kale maxaa sabab u ah inuu day 8 khasaaro ku dhameesto, illeen khilaaf lagu soo xallin waayey 7 days earlier miyaa la lahaa waa lagu xallin after 7 days, maxrushaadka hadalkeyga waxaa weeye: hadey ku diido diid, hadey ku yeesho yeel, Allaa ku siiyee nab ku sii.

*Blessed;912414 wrote:
Haha Wadani, Illahay waxaan kaaga baryaa inuu inan sidaa wax u aragta kula kulmiyo. You sure need the duco
:D

i was the 'blessed one' for so long. i liked being your little monkey and dancing to your tunes. something happened along the way and you felt out of favour with Alpha by never responding back to his reactionary comments. the likes of Wadani with their here-today-gone-tomorrow nonsense shouldn't be granted a blessed status, no never. oh dearest blessed, why have you forsaken me? the annals of history will forever attest to this neglect of the worst kind.

wadani, sxb, isku xishood and don't lose my friendship over your 'cahootings' with the oracle that is *Blessed.

Wadani;912430 wrote:
How about a compromise. Blessed will shower me with her affections on weeknds and wednesday nights, and u can have her the rest of the week. Fair?
:D

i don't think blessed and other emancipated women folk would approve of such measures. they already want to domesticate men, for starters and here you are making unilateral decisions. let them making the decisions, young wadani. you're a little too keen to impress with your views. but Alpha is a little more seasoned and coy with his views. :D

Blessed   

Inappropriate use of words there, Wadani, please edits your post.

Alpha, you were never the blessed one dear, I took pity on you until I got a handle on your monkey business.

You people are missing couple of things, the first being Serenity is going through the domestication process and the second being, the man did what he did to 'profit' him.

I am gonna pull Juxa here and say, marriage should have an expiration date or renewal date?