Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

For the married lot...

underdog   

Feels a little scripted. like having a 'formula' for a relationship.

"Here comes the wife. lemme look through my journal to see what I should do"

nuune   

No I don't agree, the experiment lacks transparent, looma dhanno.

Ps: Haye, ma dhameesatey saddexdii bilood ee hore, they are the toughest one's isn't it, mise Bermuda Triangle baa la joogaa asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Bal marka hore Bermuda triangle ii micnee?

UD - its good to see you but marka hore akhri blog'ga before you comment. You can define what makes your mrs happy, you dont need to follow the guidelines. The point is to see how much of a difference it makes making your other half your #1 priority and setting a criteria for what constitutes making them priority #1

Wadani   

Many woman don't want their husband to make them their number 1 priotrity, or else they will feel smothered and unchallenged. Pleasing a woman is a very difficult to do, becuase if u pull away a bit she will really really be into u, but at the same time complain and become needy. But if u make her priority number one, you'll become predictable and boring to them because there is no challenge, and thus no excitement.

Not all woman r like this though ofcourse.

underdog   

Granted, I jumped the gun a bit.

I agree with the eventual results. However tyler isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer if he needs to quantify and catalogue numbers and experiences to know that "a happy wife leads to a happy life".

As far as #1 priority goes... there's room for misunderstanding as to what might constitute making your wife your #1 priority.

To suggest that she is more important than all else might sound noble and ooey-gooey and all , but is she really the end all be all? towering above the rest? I live, eat, sleep for the her and only her?!?

Any man might try that, but there's a reality check due on that. She's my co-driver in the rally of life but even she should admit for time to time she should slide into the back seat while "more pressing" issues are dealt with

STOIC   

If I even attempt any of his ways I think She-who-must-be-obeyed would say "Miyaat Buuktaa Maanta"...Seems like something that can be done, but it needs a lot of effort.So I'll pass it on...When I get home all i want to do is watch my ESPN and evening news.She gets all my attention on weekends if she is lucky...lol

What a load of hokum. Although one has to pay all due respect to ones spouse making him/her the centre of your universe (specially dhaqankeena) is asking for more trouble than you already had (waxba ha qarsanin jabkaaga, kugu kali ma'ahee). Balance my dear, balance.

Ps. Salaan sare inna adeero.

Aaliyyah   

I haven't clicked on this link. I don't have the time now since im on my way to the Juma prayer.

But, all we need is to follow the sunnah of the prophet csw in order to succeed in every aspect of our life including marriage.

P.s I do realize this thread is only directed to the married folks. Laakin talada waan isku leenahay.

nuune   

^^ So as Oba, and many others, kaligaa ma tihid waryee, welcome to the club and don't worry about the first one aad kala tagteen, waxaanu mareynaa tii sadexaad oo la kala tagey and life is iswiit fooqal shiidh

Serenity, Bermuda Triangle in Somali translation: Salka-Xagarka Barmooda, inaad halkaa u guurtey baan u heestay