Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

HAG elders reject Jubbaland proposed state and call for the dismantlement of Raskambooni group

metta   

Oba,

Steer clear from the DAG who reside in the cities of Columbus, Seattle and Minneapolis. These folk have been brainwashed into believing only they live in that corner of the country. They will be in a hell of a surprise when they realize the Bantu Somalis outnumber them all when they take their first and only visit to the motherland. Bantu Somali to the left and to the right. Only reason why DAG are the political powerhouse there because the Bantu Somali are looked as inferior and are not allowed to have weapons since they are unfortunately a 0.5 people

Somalia;912114 wrote:
USC mentality indeed, what business is it of theirs, what stake, what stake are we talking about here, war ilaahi yaa yaqaan..

HAG and their neo-HAG servants like Oba need to keep their noses out of other people's affairs, that is just the truth. I see no one from Garowe trying to hinder anything in Jubba.

Indeed its nothing but pure anarchism. Kismaayo and the rest of Jubba has always been a contest of D groups but when they heard peace has been reached between these groups and admin to be formed they just get agitated and talk the anarchy type they are made of, exaggerate minority groups to over-bloat representation like the clan that also settles in Hiiraan kulahaa and mid all over Kenya dagan muu yiri kkk

Anything to be against peace, administration and stability.

metta   

Exaggeration? Are you telling me that Hiiraan clan and the other clans I have mentioned are very small in Jubbaland? Are you out of your mind? You have not been to Somalia for more than 2 decades. It's obvious.

The problem with the DAG (other than Somaliland DAG and Puntland DAG) is that they haven't been back home. When it comes to Jubbaland, almost no DAG diaspora has been there in the past 2 decades. Only few. It is not like the people going back to Hargeisa or Xamar for vacation and are able to do so because they have an airport in the city to transport them there. The last time southern DAG diaspora have been to Somalia was 1991. They have no idea of the demographics of Jubbaland. They are ignorant. They just know when to open their mouth. I've been to Kismayo before. That city first of all is Bantu Somali central. Secondly, the DAG may be the largest collectively but not individually. Thirdly, it is a very diverse area.

^Now you talk of Bantu, before it was Hiiran clan or another one in Keyna, talk of minority groups but aside this my question is very simple waryaa metta, please answer it.

Why HAG are happy and quiet (no talk of Hiiraan clan or Bantu) when the likes of Barre, Morgan and other warlords are fiercely fighting in the Jubbaland areas and there is no proper admin and no peace in the region but start unusual noise when people decide to have peace, set up an admin and create a stable region, at least for first time in the last 20 years and all the warlords have been thrown out of the picture once and for all.

What do you have against admin, peace and stability.

metta   

HAG are not evil people. HAG are people of Somalinimo. In August, why did thousands of HAG support Farmaajo who is a DAG person? Tell me why. HAG are good people who believe in Somalinimo. I will tell you who is against peace and stability. The people who were protesting President Xasan Sheikh Mohamuud and his government in Minnesota last week over clan reasons. I never ever remember HAG people protesting a president who was miskeen and didn't do anything wrong at all and was not warlike or unfair. They always showed their support for him even if he didn't deserve it. Even HAG got angry at the last president in 1989. Not earlier. HAG likes to make things work. HAG are for Somalinimo. HAG are understanding

HAG is for peace, admin and stability. We are the only people who go into the streets and support a person who is not part of the clan. Never in my life have I seen a DAG person do that for a HAG. Never. Its only HAG who does these things.

You need to look and understand the reality my friend. HAG is your friend. HAG is not your enemy. HAG tries to unify all Somalis.

^True HAG are Somalis, true they are my friends and true they are not my enemies balse ninyahow its good in nabada iyo nidaamka lagu dadaalaa otherwise there will be no progress in our country.

Ijiid aan kujiidee waa gacmo daalis ee Somalida kumaahmaahdaa.

HAG might not have many numbers in Kismayo but they have a say in the Jubbaland projects there are many clans of the HAG origin who live in those regions.This clan federalism project will be funny how it unfolds in the next coming months. Its easy to built a state if the region is 100% inhabited by one Clan like in Puntland or Galmudug even that is hard because it breaks down in several sub clans like XX vs galmudug. But places like Jubooyinka and shabelooyinka where several clans live together its hard to construct a fair state for every one.

XX, Haahey only opinion, waa fiicantahay hadaad ogtahay tabartaada inay intaa ku egtahay, waliba aan kuugu daree opinion waxaa kuudheer, wishful thinking and siding with one group - weak naflacaari mid ah. Markaa intaas waa laguu ogolyahay ee wax talo iyo tabar kale ayaadan kulaheen.

Siding with one group where and when the clans live together there thats what i said HAG and DAG haba lugu kala badnaado Kismayo. But you cant exclude HAG presents in the Jubooyinka and tons of other clans. Thats why i think its hard very hard to create a clan state in any other parts south of Galkacyo but we shall see how it will turn out.

Are you saying Bugland has a stake in Kismayo lool

We will talk about Jubbaland no one can stop that.

Maybe you are forgetting but Igad is heavily involved adna Xaaji Xunjuf baad ku mashquulsantahay arinta ka hadal xaajiga ha ku mashquulin talk about the issue instead.