Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Grand RRA conference:Federal state for Bay, Bakool, Middle Juba, Lower Shabeele,Gedo to start in Feb

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;913303 wrote:
settler vs settler saying a naive is a minority kkkkkkkk

Some people make false claims intentionally but others are just plain ignorant. Oba, you are the later. Reer Gedo and OG's came to Jubooyinka and Gedo in 1700's, fought the Gala and the Wardey (Both non-Somalis). Your likes think that these people came here in Siyad Barre Era, either for "dab0-dheer' famine or for the 1977 o'gaden war.

You wanna know who the real settlers are? They are the unikua who had no presence in Xamar as recent as 1900's. just several decades ago, the real Banadirs owned the place, your folks were never let to spend a night in Xamar. And today, your folks control all 16 districs. Those are the real settlers and occupiers. Fairness will cone back one day and the unuka will go back to where they really belong to, the bushes of Warshiikh.

LOOOL nigga zack you guys never learn do you i love to mess around with you folks. MZ and C-yahan folks entered the city first together with the Camel lovers however they lived outside the city since they were xoolo daqato aka nomads While the Baajunis and watermaaliyans lived in the city as they were fishermen.

When it comes to xamar your wrong, Unuka has been in xamar since they defated the A-juuraan empire who ruled the city at that time. The Unuka Imam Yacquub HQ was Shangaani.

Somalia   

Oba, I think you are new to this kind of history, someone is poisoning you a lot of misinformation just like to time you claimed your grandfather defeated Ina Keenaadiid. :D

Three things to remember about federalism in Somalia. 1) it is a political settlement, a reconciliation, 2) it is in the constitution, and 3) it is based on the last 18 regions, two regions and more as a threshold.

The Gedo issue is like that of Lower shabelle where Militia from Central Somalia and Marka Town controlled the Majority of the Region even though population wise they were a Minority just like ahmed madobe Militia are doing now with the Help of his Kenyan Masters.

So,if OG folks cry To Garowe,Jigjiga,NFD for Help,I dont see why the other clans H-Block and D&M block shouldnt do the same and refer the matter to their powerhouses of Baydhabo and Mogadishu.

xiinfaniin;913442 wrote:
Three things to remember about federalism in Somalia. 1) it is a political settlement, a reconciliation, 2) it is in the constitution, and 3) it is based on the last 18 regions, two regions and more as a threshold.

The creation of a regional state is possible only with the consent of all people living in those regions. Clearly the majority people in Gedo[RRA community] and the majority of the people on the two Jubbas are not on board when it comes to the clan state you eagerly wait to see. Anyone can declare they established a phantom state but nothing will change on the ground except god forbid the possible start of new bloody civil war one which will worse compare to the last one we had in 91 unless people realize the expansionist policies of the dead dictator is not gonna work.

I beg to differ. Majority of the people on the ground do not harbor such sentiment. They want law and order , and political stability. And that is exactly what local governance will offer.

As to who lives where , that will only matter if the admins being set up are not inclusive.

^I'm not sure about you but I have been to Somalia very recently, both in the nothern regions as well as in the soutern regions and in both places people have strong desire for peace and good governance. Such feelings is universal and not exclusively for one group. And to suggest peace in the area will be enhanced by the creation of a clan state by a group that does not represent all clans in the area is not only delusional but dangerous.

One more honest note from my experience back home you and your likes need to remember, if the people of central and southern regions had the view of "clan is everything", the political lanscape in Somalia would have been alot different than we see today. You must pray it stays that way.