Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Fresh clashes in northern Sool (Xudun) Between the Somaliland army and the Khatumo Miltiia

Carafaat   

xiinfaniin;911232 wrote:
This is the last kicks of a dying horse. The notion of a Somaliland entity fighting for colonial borders will be over soon. Somaliland elites will commence soon for a face saving campaign to convince Khatumo to be allies again in the face of looming federal Somalia, and the diminishing of Somaliland's outsized role to its natural role....

Wishfull thinking. Not the first time Xiin predicts the downfall of Somaliland, and everytime SL managed to control more of its territority.

Wadani   

Xaaji Xunjuf;911496 wrote:
War i dont care about clan i disowned my clan long time ago by the way the army is led by a person from the Xudun area , its not clan vs clan.

Good point Xaaji. When this clan unites and has one voice their demands can be taken seriously. The Somaliland army who fight in these regions are led by khaatumite commanders and a good portion of the soldiers are also khaatumites. If the majority of their people want to be free from Somaliland influence I support them, but they need to do a better job of uniting their ranks.

The days of these people are divided are over, people of these have spoken load and clear. You are all Hypocritical Warmongers Simultaneously complaining about wars against your people 20 years ago was still advocating for war against others. Injustice never prevails people, learn from history.

Abdul   

Xaaji Xunjuf;911496 wrote:
War i dont care about clan i disowned my clan long time ago by the way the army is led by a person from the Xudun area , its not clan vs clan.

Its khaatumo clans vs snm clans sxb,stop the lies.And this will end up like Buhoodle and Kalshaale.

Naxar Nugaaleed;911545 wrote:
The days of these people are divided are over, people of these have spoken load and clear. You are all Hypocritical Warmongers Simultaneously complaining about wars against your people 20 years ago was still advocating for war against others. Injustice never prevails people, learn from history.

Well said. I will add NGONGE and co need to be a bit more creative than this. It is embarrassing ...

Abdul;911546 wrote:
Its khaatumo clans vs snm clans sxb,stop the lies.And this will end up like Buhoodle and Kalshaale.

And afterwords indhosheel or Axmed karaash will join SL just like xagltoosiye when the clashes are over

Aaliyyah   

Well said.

Abdul   

Did xaglatoosiye deliver Buhoodle to you?????You need to get back from him the money and the position you gave him

Wadani   

I'm not hypocritical nor am I a warmonger. Like I said if the majority of your people want to seperate from the Hargaysa admin then I support them. But you shouldn't deny that there are divisions within the clan over this. Some support SL, some Puntland and the others Khaatumo.

Wadani;911560 wrote:
I'm not hypocritical nor am I a warmonger. Like I said if the majority of your people want to seperate from the Hargaysa admin then I support them. But you shouldn't deny that there are divisions within the clan over this. Some support SL, some Puntland and the others Khaatumo.

Exactly Khatumo captured cali sandule vp for xaqsoor party they released him 7 hours later. If they were serious about the war against Somaliland they would have executed him. Cali sandule said i went to my clan and we had a fruitful discussion and we came to an agreement and here i am now lol

Abdul   

Xaaji Xunjuf;911561 wrote:
Its not about delivering its about the politician when there is peace people have fun in their capital in hargeysa.

Some people arent just missing the odd screw.The whole freaking toolbox is gone.

Carafaat;911524 wrote:
Wishfull thinking. Not the first time Xiin predicts the downfall of Somaliland, and everytime SL managed to control more of its territority.

Some of our brothers mistake healthy debate over the direction of policy in a democratic and solidified system for 'panic'. Due to the psychological projection of their own fragile systems, they mistake each vigorous debate over tactics as the 'impending doom' of the whole system. Expect more articles on the demise of Somaliland to make appearances on the Wardheers of the world....

P.S. Whenever, the usual debates of the election cycle take place in their Western countries of refuge, they must quake in fear of a civil war breaking out ;)

Taleexi   

Wadani;911560 wrote:

Rants remain only to be rants .. Why are your boys digging their graves in Khatumo yards?, Fowsia represents your clan in the federal structure, be mind the fallacy of your logic therein. Clearly, your clan enclave will neither have a recognition nor political power it wishes through its hypocrisy and double standards. Your clan map has to be taken back to the photoshop and be redrawn, heed my advice lad. Sheeko xariirtii waa dhammaatay, difference of opinion exist in Khatumites but they are in unison to be the architects of their destiny.

The president and co are slipping a chance to condemn such naked aggressions in return they may gain more confidence.