QansaxMeygaag

Your First Crush?

Showqi   

Wadani;911185 wrote:
Whats this mingis everyone talks about. Sometimes i think south Somalia is full of magic, evil spirits and wizards.
:D
Mise do we have this mingis stuff up north too?

Speaking about magic I wish you have spended one night in Kumbareera. That is a village in South Somalia that they call kurkaa Kumar or kun Yaasiin Kumar Kumbareera.

somalee   

My first crush was a girl called Samawado. I was 5, I remember. She was stunning, hot :-D She must've been around 5 too :-D.

Haatu   

Now that I remember, my first one was called Zaytuun. I was around 4-5 but back then a relative had gotten married recently so I too wanted to get married. So, I would tell my mum I would marry Zaytuun (who I used to play with) :D

Haatu;911309 wrote:
Alla is this what we're talking about. That's Saar! I've seen it done but I never thought it was for this purpose. I've seen it with my own eyes in Gsa. They do it at weddings.

Haatu you are confused; there is weeding saar for fun and saar for jinn-bixin, the two are different!

Wadani;911320 wrote:
What's the difference between saar and mingis?

Two types of saar, a normal folk dance for fun and also spirit possession is called saar. Mingis is strictly spirit possession, no fun there.

QansaxMeygaag;911422 wrote:
Ah finally a wise voice from on high, thanks Oba. Can we get back on track? Your first crush please, no holds barred!

ina adeer look at the first page of the thread i already told my first crush!

ina adeer look at the first page of the thread i already told my first crush![/quote

Not you Oba; you are doing splendid, the other SOLers chasing the saar/mingis "red herring". :cool: