Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Axmed Madoobe accuses the government of hypocrisy

i wonder when a mature nomad differentiates between foreigners. Kenya, ethiopia, djabouti, uganda and burundi all are equally foreighners, and all share a common denominator. To brand some as better than others, is madness by the word.

^^LOL@dhurwaaga

Eng. Cadde is the remnant of USC, after decades of war and destruction he is still thirsty for destroying more. But as you noted, he in in the minority and the political realities has changed, considerably.

Oodweyne,

It appears we are not that far apart in your evaluation of the Kismayo issue and ultimate outcome that could be reasonably expected. Kismayo will have every right Puntland has , and that is the expectation of Jubba's political stakeholders. No one denies the significance of Mogadishu as the center of Somalia's Federal Government.

The rest is Oodweyne talk

Lol,aph

I have already clarified my stance on engaging somali sijus on issue related to the internal affairs of somalia.last i checked we belong to two different sovereign states with different flags and juridisction.

Xiin

Maxaa USC meesha keenay,if you really believe adigoo nugaal ka yimi inaad kismayo iga xigtid ama marti aan kugu noqonayo then a rude awakening is in store for you.

Haatu   

You're all reading into this too deeply. Not much has changed. Madoobe gets to keep his place for the time being and Xamar's ego is massaged in return.

Oodka, all that drivel only to give a cheap dig at the end.

Xiin, ma laha Eng. Cadde isbaarooyinkiisii ayuu u xiisey :D

Apo, agah! Since when did you start speaking Somali? :D

Eng.Cadde;911119[/quote wrote:
xiin

Maxaa USC meesha keenay,if you really believe adigoo nugaal ka yimi inaad kismayo iga xigtid ama marti aan kugu noqonayo then a rude awakening is in store for you.

I am not from Nugaal. Secondly, I am from Mogadishu, a city I deem too USCed to live in. Instead, I am interested to stabilize Kismayo where my parents had properties in 1960s :D, and be a good regional neighbor with the Abwaans, Eng. Caddes of this world in Mogadishu.

Oodweyne,

I said Kismayo will have a relationship that is no different that of which other regions will have the central government. If you really think Hassan sheekh will appoint a governer from Mogadishu to administer Kismayo, then you are out of it awoowe :D

Haatu   

Oodweyne, it ain't a dig at me mate. I view the 'larger truth' as a welcome development. Xamar must and needs to get more authority for us to effectively deal with "outstanding issues of interesr" ;). Maybe newly found J/landers (read Xiin & Co here) may find it so but it doesn't bother me.

Oodweyne, no I don't understand the argument you are trying to advance. Kismayo will be impacted by federal government as much as Puntland will be. There is nothing unique about Kismayo that makes it vulnerable to Mogadishu dictation.

^^Oodweyne,

I perfectly understand the political dynamics and clannish settings of Kismayo. And believe me the demands of Mogadishu will be along the lines of sharing the revenues of city's prized harbor and airport , and from commerce activities of its two borders. And that is something that Kismayo administration will be readily satisfy.

In other words, there will not be any contest from Mogadishu to put Kismayo in its sphere of influence. This assummes Mogadishu itself remains in the hands of certain communities and has not been redefined politically to become more inclusive, For if that has been achieved , it will go long way to resolve the mistrust that is the bedrock of this federalism political arrangement.

As for Gabal's folks and their role, a lot has changed, and there is a reason why SOL is not witnessing the political infighting that characterized Kismayo politics amongst Dukes, Gabals, and Professor Abtigiis's of the region. The challenges have been redefined, and a new scheme has been set up to deal with you and Abwaans ...so update yourself waryaa :D

There is active supplication from certain corners for an intra tolka political conflict to arise again. But Somalia as a whole has made a headway toward political stability, we even expect Xamar to sort its internal politics out, hence the establishment of Jubbaland will only strengthen Duke-Gabal-Abtigiis block, not divide it. The cooperation will go even beyond internal borders, pulling Garisa and Jigjiga into the arrangement as well.

Waryaa waxbaa ku dhaafay, ee halay warramo dheh

The problem with Mintid and certain individuals in this fora is they have resolved to perceive particular regions/communities in a certain way that is contrary to the reality on the ground. No matter what evidence they are presented with, Mintid and co will always repeat soothing slogans to depict Puntland and the looming Jubbaland based on the said perception.

Puntland is not a dream. Jubbaland is not a dream. Somalia's revival is not a dream. What is clearly a dream is the notion of three Mothers in the North becoming an independent country :D

Oodweyne;911248 wrote:
^^^
Xiiny

Well, if the intra-tolka fighting has been straighten out, then, I suppose it is all to the good. But, still a little birds tells me (or at least nag me with it) that the first time the
"division"
of the spoils of the offices for jubbaland state is contemplated it, will be when this
"feign love of brotherhood"
will meet it's natural demise and we will in turn see our
Dukey
, in his usual way, biting viciously, the ankle of our good friend
Gabal
:D

Hence, as a betting man, I would put good money for us to see such spectacle as soon as this thing call Jubbaland gets to be established, officially, on the ground in the region..

Oodka,

Ethiopia is having a difficult time restraining Barre Hiraale and co. It's all about the port proceeds and personalities. Don't entertain grand illusions from some of a 'grand understanding' between various segments of a clan-family. And thus far, Madobe has been in no mood to share the loot. Same cycle, different day....