Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Guddi ka socda Jubbooyinka oo wadatashi u yimid Garoowe

^He's a mole like many have suggested, he even questions Garissa's mayor visiting Garowe as if Garowe was Tel-Aviv. It's funny how he takes similar lines as Eng_Cade, Oba kalalawaw and XX on most issues.

Haatu   

^And what do you know about this mayor sxb when I know him personally? :D

Somalia, let's not lie to each other. J/land will become a federal state, not a semi-autonomous one. Don't expect another P/land. P/land itself is starting to come under Xamar's jurisdiction as per the constitution.

As for me being a mole, since when have I let my opinions be dictated by tolka? I couldn't care less if the whole tolka was against me :D

^Who said this was about personality. Its you who question visiting Garowe. Same view as Eng_Cade and XX, who think Garowe is bad pirate and crimanal city.

Also its about you being dictated by 'tolka' but rather funnily always having the same view as those of other 'tolka', hence the mole phrase conned by others.

Its to good if every body was sincere and talked sense, which I like, regardless of 'tolka' dictations but unfortunately truth hurts many groups that thrive on anarchy and will never change wishing to keep, or even extend what they gained, through this anarchism.

Haatu   

I'm not questioning the guy, I'm questioning what the Mayor of GARISSA is doing in Garowe? That doesn't mean I don't like garowe, it means I don't understand what he's up to. Capiche?

My views are my own. I agree with you today but tomorrow I might disagree with you. Such is the beauty of OPINION sxb. Bahasha hoos u dhig.

Odey   

Right!, Unless you all want me to put on my "Unuka" hat, you all better stop this D-Block meetings ;);)