Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Guddi ka socda Jubbooyinka oo wadatashi u yimid Garoowe

Eng.Cadde;911123 wrote:
Another Conspiracy meeting in garowe orchestrated by faroole and his Mafia,Whether you invite People from Garissa or not,the train has already left and it is time faroole swallows the bitter reality.

Faroole is toothless :D

Haatu   

What I can't understand in all of this is what on earth reer Garissa is doing there? Did Gaandhi pressure his family to attend?

Xiin, bahasha yeysan kul tegin Xaaji. P/land currently occupies a position it got during the war but is now becoming quickly out of date, namely that of a semi-autonomous state. J/land on the other hand shall become a Federal state, much lower in terms of power than an autonomous state. Labada kala saar awoowe.

Haatu;911127 wrote:
What I can't understand in all of this is what on earth reer Garissa is doing there? Did Gaandhi pressure his family to attend?

Xiin, bahasha yeysan kul tegin Xaaji. P/land currently occupies a position it got during the war but is now becoming quickly out of date, namely that of a semi-autonomous state. J/land on the other hand shall become a Federal state, much lower in terms of power than an autonomous state. Labada kala saar awoowe.

i actually i agree with you.

Haatu   

War what is wrong with you two (Apo iyo Xiin). You two fail to understand the difference between federalism and autonomy.

Xiin, war hadaad haysid waa mid ku yimi hab waxaa la yiri. There's no way the Federal government is going to accept the creation of another autonomous state. A Federal one is what's going to be created.

Apo, Ab.same something something (ask your mum for the saying coz I have no clue :D )

The great nationalist Xiin is at it again. Dreaming for a new phantom empire in the south for tolka. Let's see if the Ethiopian born militia leader and tolka can take advantage of this game played by Kenya and Ethiopia to isolate and reduce the power of Mogadishu and the current leader.

^^Mogadishu is mine and Hassan is my leader. But the settlement of Somali civil war shall prevail regardless of later day nationalists's wishes of recreating a state that they helped destroy in a manner that is out of sync the post civil war political realities.

latest fadhi ku dirir news: Gaarisa's mayor who is a part of the delegation is accused of embezzling public funds swindling a woman of $$ over a fake land. LOOOL haatu is this true

Somalia   

Waxaan la yaabey this Sijui ku sheeg who is in actuality from Somali Galbeed wanting a weaker administration in Jubbaland than in Puntland, sometimes I just realize why it was never feasible in the first place to create an administration in the region.. wtf :eek: