Sign in to follow this  
Reeyo

Wearing white

Reeyo   

Sorry to disappoint but that matters little. I honestly just wanted a boring discussion of 'wedding' dresses and why certain brides choose 'white'.

Boring, bland and probably not everyone's cup of tea. This heated discussion (lack of a better word) aired out alot more then one cares to know about.

Narniah   

GaroweGal;915023 wrote:
I find it funny how you you can comment on my private life when you hardly know me, this just proves how shallow minded and ****** woman you truly are. oops.. didnt realise I hit a raw nerve but I cant help exposing the Ajanabi-loving somali-hating like you.

I wasn't commenting on your private life but was giving you a lil taste of your own medicine. Lil bitter n low character isn't it? You started with the personal insults, so don't get all emotional now. You know how to dish it out but you don't seem to take the same so well, lil hypocritical me thinks. Talking of hitting a nerve n whatnot..Hmm, I'm not the one who's throwing all her senses out the window.

Again you show your shallow-mindedness, this has to be the dumbest statement I have ever heard.. what a contradictory and callous statement. I am sure no self-respecting Somali would ever contemplate marrying Ajanabi.

That's your delusional closed minded xenophobic belief. Doesn't mean that it holds much truth or importance. lol

I always wondered why are some Dhoocilo like you self-hating. I probably think the Somali brothers can see your ugly character, personality, and low grade intelligence therefore your only hope of ever getting married is to try your luck with a former criminal who has recently converted. I recall one of the brothers on this forum, I think it was you Che once saying that it is always the ugly Somali chicks who end up marrying outside their race, the reason being they are rejects and left-overs, so I have no doubt you fall into this category quite perfectly. This further underscores and underlines why you so vigorously, viciously and shamelessly advocating for the Ajanabi-loving anti-Somali agenda.

I don't have much to prove to a bitter, ignorant, judgmental person such as yourself. It's pretty obvious you feel threatened and measure your own somalinimo by telling yourself every sista who marries out the race is either ugly, or she must be with a convict. I'm sure this adds meaning to your pathetic life as you seem to be so occupied by the lives others lead. I honestly believe the reason you are hating so much on such a personal level is cause you are a masking your own insecurities. If anything I pity you n wish you a speedy recovery.:)

Reeyo   

Haha @ Narniah. Meh and the crusade continues.

Oba, get me some coke with that pop-corn.

Isra- Thanks, but it matter little now.

Apophis;915399 wrote:
Well I see you've obviously finished reading the feminist handbook as you are deploying the classic key phrases. A women in the kitchen is as natural as a monkey in a tree and a man in the kitchen is as natural as a monkey in a cage.

Fitting you will use a monkey to make your points, I imagine the ape in you hasn't evolved.

In any case, I am not aware of feminist handbook but considering your reactions, it might be a worthy looking. My thoughts are shaped by experience, life doesn't neatly fit into your categories.

Ibtisam   

Salahudin, then you have two options- stop working such long days, get a better job which you are comfortable in AND feed yourself. That is why you have two good hands and feet. Failing all that, get a maid- that would allow clean windows AND hot meal which you can demand, haadi kale kitchaad dhicaaga ka gal.

Aaaliya :D :D lol Shinning windows, floors, fresh and clean but no food- bal ka sheeke. I told intaan ii shaqeysa the other day, cook less and clean more, even if it means missing out certain meals to make more time for cleaning.

nuune   

Waa CAKE walaal, a desert to be excat, graveyed with some exotic living creartures, I wouldn't mind eating that to be honest with you, and I so much missed eating all the cayayaan that I could catch such as mulac qorroto odey jijiroole sambaatiro and drinking qooleey kaadideeda si aan iskaga dajiyo cunnada.

Waxaan ku cuninba waa la cunaa bey Soomaalidu tiraahdaa

Haatu   

Apophis;915606 wrote:
I used to support your view until a few weeks ago but I came to the realisation that deep down, I'm not liberal but rather conservative (of course not wholly, but significantly) therefore I agree with the traditional division of labour between man and wife. Of course some men, perhaps like yourself, can choose to be a
hausfrau
, and that's all well and good but at the same time others do not support such views.

Good lad. :D

Aaliyyah   

*Ibtisam;915512 wrote:

Aaaliya
:D
:D lol Shinning windows, floors, fresh and clean but no food- bal ka sheeke. I told intaan ii shaqeysa the other day, cook less and clean more, even if it means missing out certain meals to make more time for cleaning.

LOl ..heedhe you have it easy ma istidhi! My mom always says waxbarashadaada marka dhameesatid go back home intaaso qof aa ku shaqeenaya. Laakin aniga personally qof ii shaqeenaya waanba ka yara xishonaya ano wax qabsan kara. But, you never know, I might change my mind one of these days. After all dadka shaqa ba siinasa lol..inkasto ehelka ku caawinayaba faro badnaandoono.

Back to your point about the clean windows and the house, walahi being clean is so important so I completely hear you. Guri nadiifa waa muhim. You can always order food out lol..ama mid chef ah soo xareeso. Oh wait you already got a bangali one..miyuuna wax karin kaasi mise you left him at the UK LOL..