Sign in to follow this  
Reeyo

Wearing white

ibti what u mean dhaba...yaa is dhabaya n where did I say in aan wax dhaba ayaan rabaa...che I never said dark skin is ugly and I actually prefer dark skin sisters...is just dat some self-hating halimos go for cadaan guys so they can produce cadaan looking kids

Aaliyyah   

Salahudin;915211 wrote:
Oba ma calaf raadis ba...aaliya I was referring to ur statement of losing xalimo to ajanabi....aniga I only go for qalanjo....but we both know majority of
ajanabi loving halimos r foolxumooyin ....most of them tend to be dark skin

Salahudin;915221 wrote:
ibti what u mean dhaba...yaa is dhabaya n where did I say in aan wax dhaba ayaan rabaa...
che I never said dark skin is ugly and I actually prefer dark skin sisters...is just dat some self-hating halimos go for cadaan guys so they can produce cadaan looking kids

LOOOL am i the only one who sees contradiction in these two statements.

Isra   

wow topic derailed pretty quickly, an entire research paper can be writtien about the Somali complex re mixed marriages - simply by reviewing the tons and tons of posts on this forum!

Aaliyyah   

Salahuddin ma ihi dadka muran badan. MARKA we will leave it at that...Waxan odhan laha uun umada afaraheeda yaa la galin. Qofwalba iyo dookhiisa.

Haatu   

wow wow wow :D

Che is still single, Ibti's defending her Asian husband, Aaliyah is defending ugly sisters, a troll has a problem against dark sisters but denies it and Oba is still on a leash.

Sheekada sii wada yaa Jamaaca :D :D

Ibti: dearest sister, your written Somali is terrible. No offence but it's inexcusable considering where you live. *Ducks* :D

somalee   

Che -Guevara;915236 wrote:
Have you ascertained that 'fact'?

I'm tempted to reply in kind but it would lead to something that I don't want. To answer your silly question in a more honest manner, we used to say Asians are hairy and they have a smaller thing. It's a popular belief.

Aaliyyah   

Haatu;915249 wrote:
wow wow wow
:D

Che is still single, Ibti's defending her Asian husband, Aaliyah is defending ugly sisters, a troll has a problem against dark sisters but denies it and Oba is still on a leash.

Sheekada sii wada yaa Jamaaca

Ibti: dearest sister, your written Somali is terrible. No offence but it's inexcusable considering where you live. *Ducks*

Lol you got everything right except my role. I was defending people's right to choose whoever they want. And remember beauty is in the eyes of the beholder I could think a guy is unattractive and another halimo will think the world of him....

Aaliyyah   

Che -Guevara;915252 wrote:
^Stop making assumptions then.

way too many assumptions going on SOL..waan damcay kaas in aan la hadlo. Hadana waxaan is idhi ma umadoo dhan baad u hadli lol faduul....

Alright people I need to go and finish making my canjeelo...