Sign in to follow this  
QansaxMeygaag

Is there such as thing as a Clan look?

Haatu;913510 wrote:
How can you have the guts to ask someone else what qabiil they are. Don't you feel embarrassed? I was taught that stuff was ceeb.

It is true; NFD people don't like asking qabiil. Yet Kenya is one of the most tribalistic country in Africa. Weird.

Haatu;913536 wrote:
I'm talking about the cities. In baadiyaha, they're as crazy as the cousins
:D

True that; miyiga waa caadi dee, waa xooladhaqatada Soomaali oo dhan, not just cagdheer...

Haatu   

Qansax, don't confuse us with the other Kenyans. They are a complete different ethnicity from each other so it's expected.

Haatu;913550 wrote:
Qansax, don't confuse us with the other Kenyans. They are a complete different ethnicity from each other so it's expected.

Don't Somalis compete with other ethnic groups in Kenya in a frenetic tribal dance? Nagadaa dee, you aren't saints exactly...you play the game, just like the others.

Reeyo;913517 wrote:
Oh bloody toes. Give it a rest already. I'm sensing you're all taking this nonsense serious.

send me a pm with your pic so i can make a small analysis to see which clan you hail from shaq.png

somalee   

Xaaji Xunjuf;913514 wrote:
Why is that ceeb Haatu what sub clan are you after you're bigfoot clan ma
kuwi cawlana mise kuwi waaqa cabuudi jiray?

Its not ceeb its just the way to get to know each other.

That's not cool xaaji. Dadka kale qabaa'iladooda xurmee, magacyada ha gadin.

Haatu;913510 wrote:
How can you have the guts to ask someone else what qabiil they are. Don't you feel embarrassed? I was taught that stuff was ceeb.

In ma dialect; ceeb is what is between your legs..."ceebta qarsa waryaa/nayaa"

Haatu;913574 wrote:
We play the game with ourselves, not outsiders. Wax fahan.

You play games both in and out - you score own goals and against other teams. Haatu siyaasada Kenya aad baan ulasocdaa, haa ii raadsan haana ii quursanin.

Haatu   

War when it comes to the rest of Kenya we are a minority featherweight. We have no legs to play with the Big Boys.

As for this:

In ma dialect; ceeb is what is between your legs..."ceebta qarsa waryaa/nayaa"

lol war bax Af Soomaali soo baro :D Firstly, all Somalis call it ceeb. Secondly, the reason that's called ceeb is because it is ceeb ama wax laga xishoodo. So, we can gauge from this that this is a slang term being used in a different context from its original one.

Haatu;913789 wrote:
War when it comes to the rest of Kenya we are a minority featherweight. We have no legs to play with the Big Boys.

As for this:

lol war bax Af Soomaali soo baro
:D
Firstly, all Somalis call it ceeb. Secondly, the reason that's called ceeb is because it is ceeb ama wax laga xishoodo. So, we can gauge from this that this is a slang term being used in a different context from its original one.

Haatu, Haatu; you are so gullible. Can't you see am playing with your mind bro? I will give you a break lol, Lord knows you get enough bashing from Apo...