Sign in to follow this  
QansaxMeygaag

Is there such as thing as a Clan look?

underdog   

Why is it pathetic? You may be projecting your own issues with clan on to us, but some of us are healthy enough to discuss clans with out it devolving in to primitve chest beating and skull cracking.

reer somaliland - yellow teeth, with a somewhat disproportional nose to mouth ratio.

reer puntland - have you seen abdulahi yusuf (A.U.N) well....minus the timo jilic hair! imagine aboriginal LOOOOOL

reer unuka - gaunt, dark with a i'm-auditioning-for-blackhawk-down typical look. the term skinnies on the roof refer to them. apparently, during the great bantu migration 4billion years ago, their DNA developed a taste for blood.

reer shaartiguuded - all look the same.

the O'Reillys - a wild savage yeti but with only bigger feet. the dumber one of dumb and dumber. goofy teeth.

Riiiiiight

Aaliyyah   

I dont believe there is a clan look. But then again I never lived in a somali populated area so I cant say one way or the other.

I don't think there are clan looks, but there may be some regional differentiation. The only noticeable differences will occur if you compare groups from polar ends of the country, as can be expected in any nation. I think the biggest difference will be between pastoralists and earlier city dwellers as culture can have a large effect on what traits we select in our partners.

underdog;910761 wrote:
This is some pathetic bullsh!t. This thread deserves to get dragged into alley and shot.

What happened to freedom of expression that SOLers take pride in? SMH

Alpha Blondy;910746 wrote:
of course there is! what a silly question to ask.

reer somaliland - yellow teeth, with a somewhat disproportional nose to mouth ratio.

reer puntland - have you seen abdulahi yusuf (A.U.N) well....minus the timo jilic hair! imagine aboriginal LOOOOOL

I am unfamiliar with your short-hand; I guess I have a lot to learn on SOL.

reer unuka - gaunt, dark with a i'm-auditioning-for-blackhawk-down typical look. the term skinnies on the roof refer to them. apparently, during the great bantu migration 4billion years ago, their DNA developed a taste for blood.

reer shaartiguuded - all look the same.

0.5 minorities - whose a minority horta?

the O'Reillys - a wild savage yeti but with only bigger feet. the dumber one of dumb and dumber. goofy teeth.

I LOVE ALL MY SOMALI PEOPLE. BLESS.

I am unfamiliar with you short-hand so I guess I have a lot to learn from SOL.

nuune   

Hada show arrinku ma wuxuu marayaa qabiilkeyga ayaa sandheer leh ama tima jilicsan leh iyo kaaga ayaa cidiya godan leh iyo suxulo muruxsan leh, this so called diaspora people are the main enemy of our country

NGONGE   

Xaaji Xunjuf;910742 wrote:
Yes there is a clan look

You make it sound like some sort of fashion show, saaxib. :D

The Hargeisa look: brown is the colour of choice here.

The Xamar look: it's the season for colours and contrasts. Out go the camouflages of last year and in come a riot of yellow, green, red and the bluest of blue.

The PL look: last year's black obsession has been replaced with aqua :D

The O look: from shoeless collection of last summer, we have moved on to the full suits of Nairobi boardrooms