Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Garrissa Mayor Arrives in Puntland

Mooge   

Gudoomiyaha oo Warfidiyeenada Kula Hadalay Madaarka dayuuradaha ee Cabdulaahi yusuf ayaa u mahad Celiayay Shacabka Gaalkacyo ee Soo dhawayntiisa kaqayb galay isagoona Sheegay in uu Socdaal Kutagi doono Magaaladfa Garoowe ee Caasimada Dawlada Puntland. Duqa Gaarisa ayaa SHegay in ay Safarkaan usoo galeen Sidii ay umiijin lahaayeen Walaalnimada kadhaxaysa Dadka Gaarisa iyo reer Puntland. ugu Danbayntiina Waxa uu Booriyay Nabada iyo Kala Danbaynta Kajirta Deegaanada Puntland isagoona ugu baaqay Shacabka Reer Puntland in ay halkaas kasii Wadaan.

Halkaan Kadhegayso Codka Duqa Gaarisa

276890_283053321813352_893908914_n.jpg

Ismael Mohamed Garad

Mayor of Garissa City.

Mooge   

the game is on. we worked hard to get this happen and i delighted this has come to fruition. welcome Mr. Garad.

Haatu   

Heh @Apo. If he was a real leader, his town wouldn't have burnt under his watch. I actually care for my people unlike you.

Haatu   

Of course about my people in Gsa. It's because of this I was called a hypocrite after I defended my people's choice to accept Kenya whilst I advocate Somaliweyn. As for Kismaayo, I am neither from their nor I do I represent it. That's the job of the people that were born and bred there. However, what I do represent and stand for is the unity and development of ALL of Somalia, not just my kinsfolk.

Haatu   

As for my lineage, you're right I'm not a 'traditional' Garissian. But I hail from Wardheer and the Hawd but that's not how I place my loyalties.

STOIC   

Heh..Hatuu baal inow abtiirso ... We have to verify your identity for Apo so he doesn't suspect you as a fifth column in Garisa.. Xageet Kudalatay ..Ma Province baat taganeeyt? How many hours is the bus ride from Garissa to Nairobi? Excluding the one hour Mwingi lunch break (If they still do)...

PS By the way I'm tempted to drive through Garissa this year when I go there..You can still give me some Ujumbe

Mooge   

Haatu, stop badmouthing the people of wardheer. lool. you are exposed ninyoow. shame on you lying. why hide behind fake labels ninyoow. you belong to mogadishu clan and you should not be lying to fool somali online people. lool.

Haatu   

Stoic, it's unfair to request that of an ciyaal qurbo. But can I start from the top of the chain? :D

The bus ride is 6 hrs I believe. So, if we leave at 9am, we should be there around 3.00 ish?

I was born in an cariish :D