Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Do You Have a Special Skill?

oba hiloowlow;910315 wrote:
I started walking when i was 8 months i started talking earlier than most kids as well.

those let's cut corners unuka genes, i reckon.

xabad;910312 wrote:
you're extremely impudent and boorish. ru ok mentally? I am having doubts, if you can talk to ladies like that.

LOL

sxb, do you think these 'ladies' are made of dust or something similar? these are mere words and only words. words don't kill people, guns kill people! perhaps, i should've been bit easier on Reeyo. she's alright, you know.

Reeyo   

Alpha Blondy;910304 wrote:
talentless, hopeless, and useless...three words that best describe your adult life. everybody wants to be special but you've reminded me of the many without a special skill. you might as well shot yourself now and end it all....don't bother waiting for lady luck! LOL

Ouch. That hurt my sad useless little heart.

Care to give me a weapon to disregard myself with?

^ skills are not acquired. skills are unique and its something you're born with. this is why one day i will be the man to rule over all Somalis.

''you cant be the best at everything but with a cloak of mystery, self-importance, selective charisma and the art of timing, you can convince up to 95% of people you're better than them, the other 5% will be attracted to you through the reputation gained'' - Alpha Blondy of SOL on the 12th August 2012

LOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;910348 wrote:
It mostly involves driving and the myriads of possible offences that go with it. This one time I was so close to getting busted, the police were standing right next to me but I came up with an ingenious plan within seconds and they left without saying a single thing (besides the usual "are you ok?"). The 2000s were kinda crazy for me..

LOL@Apo,

i see what you mean. police officers are more likely to be lenient if you speak nicely to them. those who use the ''race-card'' are pathetic and not worthy of mention. i even got a ride home once in the po-po car after my friend's car was confiscated because he didn't have 'legit' papers. what an *****!

you were driving around the 2000s ya? you're a lot older than i initially thought. in your early 30's miyaa?

Waranle_Warrior;910419 wrote:
^Its true that you possess all these traits you talk of but its pity that you lack the most important trait of all, to keep it secret and you seem to spill beans more often than not.

^ this is the online world brother and i never understood why some of you continue to preach for online anonymity. do you think i care for what people think of me. i know what i am. waar, i'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. LOOOL.

those who know me know (most people) will tell you i'm the only man capable of leading these unruly Somalis back into the international limelight once more. forever more. ma fahantahay sxb? :D

^I think you are the most delusional human being on planet Mars, you need to seek mental counselling or perhaps use own self meditation or jini antics. You are unique individual that missed the paradise by dim, someone so talented and possess great wit and intelligentsia not to dodge hell.

sxb, its either hell or heaven. can you make your position clear. i will take the talented, possessed of wit and intelligence. thanks. your other descriptions are irrelevant! :D

more worryingly, laakin, is my obsession with being 'special' - jose mourinho and maybe only clint eastwood are more worthy of such accolades. i don't know at what stage i developed this obsession of being 'special' :D. perhaps, its a mechanism of sorts or maybe i'm actually 'special'. LOL

check this interesting article. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20756247

take the Narcissistic Personality Disorder Quiz: http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/narcissistic.htm

i'll reveal my score once you've taken the quiz. its high!

i have a very good special skill......my mind deletes/formats my caqli every morning......so i dont remember shyte!! today, at work i was harassing some one about not paying me back. She had a witness when she paid me!! Witness confirmed it. So i bombed again.

damn..i need a bug fix.