Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

So Qoslaye's meeting with Obama was not really a meeting?

kkk madaxweyne obama ma ahan nin wuxuu raba iska sameeya ama meeshuu raba iska aada everything uu sameeyo ama ku hadlo waa carefully pre planned.hadda waxaad i leedahahy obama oo sida qof shaqo lahaan heyso ayaa iska soo galay meel madaxweyne hassan fadhiyo?

epic fail in the history.

Carafaat   

Mooge;910162 wrote:

mooge is the loyal opposition. take it easy ninyoow and don't get worked up.

Mooge, trying to play the role of opposition isnt abad idea. But try to be constructive and talk

About content.

Rahima   

Che -Guevara;910166 wrote:
lool, one among many though it feels like it's the same person with different login names.

Agreed.

Mooge and Pakistanis, what did they do to you? there is something this guy is not telling us. lolz leave Pakistanis alone and if you hate the Somali president, it wont kill His Highness El Presidente Hassan XAfidahu alahu.

Ha noolato, Cidii necebna iyagay dhibeysa

Abwaan   

Mooge;910108 wrote:
according to AFP, Qoslaye was having a security alshabaab meeting with Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor Denis McDonough and Obama dropped by to say hello in the middle of that meeting. loool.

ninyoow this is even worse than I thought. lady hillary is running the somalia show all together.

lool....Mooge, meeshii ay la gaartey day. So you are saying masawirrada aan aragnay waa qarow ee run ma ahan?

Mooge   

No Abwaan I am saying Obama did not have a scheduled meeting with qoslaye and Obama just dropped by to say hello to his security team and qoslaye was there according to whitehouse website. not much different from previous obama photops with other somali leaders.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/01/17/statement-press-secretary-visit-president-hassan-sheikh-mohamud-somalia-

Abwaan   

Mooge, what about the major US decision that was announced when the president was in US? Were there similar once when both Abdiweli took those photos with President Obama. I am sure you cannot deny that they both (Abdiweli and Jengeli) came for the UN meeting not on a US invitation.

Mooge   

abwaan, once somalia went out the transition, america was ready to recognize the full Somali government. qoslaye didn't bring recognition. having a full government brought the recognition and you know that in your heart. qoslaye was a mere by-product of that full somali government. rag baa somalia transition ka saaray adna wad la socotaa.

Abwaan   

Lol....Mooge, ragga libta halloo wada oggolaado. Ninkii Soomaaliya wax taray taariikhdaa xusi doonta. I really do NOT understand xanuunka ku haya ee dowladdan aad u neceb tahay. Don't waste time on name calling and stuff, president Hassan is YOUR president. You're stuck with him until at least four more years. Go siyaasadda iska dhaaf, tabliiq iska noqo, come back and try after four years haddii kale dhiig kar baa kugu sii dhacaya.

Mooge   

abwaan reer magal iska dhig ninyoow. macaradnimada ogoladow. nin caabudka walaga fican yahay o wa wixi somalia rogay. qoslaye janno ku geyn mayo runta haka gaban. i am loyal opposition. i am loyal to somalia and qoslaye is bad for somalia. i am against qoslaye. that is all.

The President had a chance to meet President Obama earlier today at the White House, and that was a very strong signal to the people of Somalia of our continuing support and commitment

Remarks of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and President of Somalia Hassan Sheikh Mohamud

I am delighted to announce that for the first time since 1991, the United States is recognizing the Government of Somalia.

Be happy for your country.

Abwaan   

Mooge;910482 wrote:
abwaan reer magal iska dhig ninyoow. macaradnimada ogoladow. nin caabudka walaga fican yahay o wa wixi somalia rogay. qoslaye janno ku geyn mayo runta haka gaban. i am loyal opposition. i am loyal to somalia and qoslaye is bad for somalia. i am against qoslaye. that is all.

looool....at nin caabud......Someone who isaga an his scripts NEVER opposed everything that Abdiweli & Yey did. Mooge, Abwaan is not like you man. Be an opposition balse mic caqlimku dhisan I just don't understand your opposition and what is based on. I never saw you support someone who is not tolka.:D