Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

So Qoslaye's meeting with Obama was not really a meeting?

nuune   

^^ Che, ii daa shaqadaas anigaa ku akhrinaayo alaabihii khattarta ahaa washamsi waxaan aheyn umaba baahna ninkan.

Mooge, sxb, you can oppose as much as you like, but to degrade yourself to that level is another melting point of what you really stand for, marka, at this stage, or at this rate aa ku socoto waxaaba kuu fiican inaad iska liqdo sakiin topaz ah, at least doing so will stop bulaacadan aad soo dillaacisey.

STOIC   

My eyes must have been playing tricks on me..I think President Hassan visited madame tussauds instead..

Cawaale   

When you have Kismayo's dilemma, Embassy disputes in several countries, Illegal coal trade and a dominant-party system why do you have to beat around the bushes. You have got something genuine to criticize the man for maxaa Clinton and sheekadeeda ku giliyay. 10 years of SOL(what suppose to be the "a Utopia-lie" fadhi ku dirir society and we are still painting the walls.

Indeed Clan is everything.

nin walan ku waashey politics qofkii ka dhadhiciyo wax kale ayagaaba ku walan runtii

no disrespect lakiinse waxaan oo kale waa beyond out of character of the basic human being.

Mooge   

walaalkis, i know this news hurt your feelings but cayda wa laga fiican yahay ninyoow i don't want to get banned. support your HAG president but nin weyn iska dhig oo sidii necas haw hadlin ninyoow. lol

mooge is the loyal opposition. take it easy ninyoow and don't get worked up.

Sxb ha i nacaseen lakiinse xasuuso 20 + plus civil war ku jirney

intasoo innocent people dead , hadii xanuun ka haayo nabadeenta ummada somaliyeed

waxaan ku arkaa qof walan oo jaceyl dhibaatada somaliyeed .

marka sxb waxaa rabto iska dheh is part of a so call freedom of speech

Mooge   

uma ekid qof caqli badan oo waxan ka hadlayba fahmey. weli qoslaye kaftanki aan kutuuray ba madaxaga ka qaylinaya. loool. ii raaxayso ninyoow.