Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

So Qoslaye's meeting with Obama was not really a meeting?

Mooge   

according to AFP, Qoslaye was having a security alshabaab meeting with Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor Denis McDonough and Obama dropped by to say hello in the middle of that meeting. loool.

ninyoow this is even worse than I thought. lady hillary is running the somalia show all together.

Mooge   

Obama dropped by a meeting between Mohamud and US Deputy National Security Adviser Denis McDonough at the White House, before the Somali leader headed across town to see Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, a White House statement said.

Source

SOMALIA-PRESIDENT-CLINTON.jpg

nuune   

And your source, Mooge, is CAPITALFM news Kenya.

Mooge, I think this was the worst topic by any standard that you have ever created, it is so low, that it even paints you as someone who is sad, angry, unsure of what he is doing.

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun

Mooge   

Che, terrorist towel boy, have you ever been to pakistan and did you ever meet Qoslaaye when he was in pakistan?

you are hypersensitive about all his affairs ninyoow caadi iska dig and cayda yarey.

nuune   

You gona give me AFP source, no thanks.

Please at least wax quman inoo keen aan akhrisan karno, waxan topic ma ahan wallaahi,

nuune   

So Obama dropping by is an insult miyaa, given the man's tight schedule on top level meetings,maxaa kaa khaldan sxb.

What did this man, the president, did to you, I wasn't actually following any beef you had with him, can you bombard with me what you had against him.

Just waxan thread ma ahan, nin weyn oo gar and gafuur leh(if you had one)wuxuu qoro ma ahan, waxan oo kale waa laga xishoodaa, sxb

If you think I am a fan of the president, then it is true to know that only last month ayaan ogaadey inuuba madaxweyne yahey, and his name was mentioned to me by Oba Hilowle in another thread, so don't go with me the unuka card, ma garatey, yarka

Mooge   

nuune. I found the best source. The white house website itself. now apologize to me ninyoow hadaan kaa gar helay.

This morning, President Obama joined a meeting between Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor Denis McDonough and Somali President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud in the Roosevelt Room. Following the meeting, the Somali President met with Secretary of State Clinton, who announced formal U.S. recognition of his government as the Government of Somalia. This is the first time the United States has recognized a Somali government since 1991.

whitehouse.gov

Mooge   

nuune after a little investigation by mooge, qoslaaye's mirage photo-up cover is coming off. this socalled meeting reminds me of these other "meetings".

PM_Abdiwali_and_Obama.jpg

Obama-Jangali.jpg

nuune   

Che, hehe, fiiri how he is posting sources after sources as if that makes the Obama meeting unholy, nin waalan oo waa hore ku dhuftey ayaanba la hadlayaa oo waalniddiisa caan ka ah SOL after reading other threads in SOL now, I am knowing more about this character as we are posting this,

Mooge, si isku dhaan niyahow, waxan caafimaad kuuma ahan waa hadaad caafimaad qabto

Mooge   

lool@nuune. waa isku dhexyaacday ninyoow. you accused me of having bad source and now you are going off rails with more nacnac. is deji ninyoow. qoslaaye is a useless politician and i can oppose him as much as i like. loool.