Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Faysal Waraabe: Somalia government recognition grave threat

ole-maasai;910110 wrote:
Regardless of all I am sure Siilanyo and the Foreign minister knows something. Since Siilanyo and his foreign ministervisited Washington before Kulmiye Assumed power I was of the sense that Some sort of change will happen in this part of the Horn.

Cant I be allowed to be both ? just as claims Haatu, Apophis and company.

nuune;910130 wrote:
^^ Maya, he is ethnic Somalilander, now bombard him with ina adero stuff

Whatever you wariyas call each other Be it Ethinic Somalilander, Puntlanders,Jubbaland and futuushlanders at the end Wariya ni wariya tuu. War Xaaji Kulmiye iyo wareerkan ka bax, oo kor Ka qabso intaanu terenku kaa tegin.

Malika   

^I dont see anything that Ole-masaai said that warranted your comment above. The man made a point, it matters not if one is from this part or that part of Somalia, as long as one is 'ethnic Somali' - His comment about being a waryaa ni waryaa means a Somali is a Somali ..wax fahan intaanaad ignorance kagaa soo ban digiin.

Carafaat   

I find that 'warya ni warya' insulting, its generalizing us! Specialy when its used by a Somali Kenyan and directed towards a Somali from Somalia.

Xaal bixiya reer Kenyaay!

Blessed   

LoL Faysal waa nin wareersan, he was foremost to support Silaanyo with the Somalia dialogue policy, he even took part in the process hadana waakaa. Teeda kale, Obama wax kale ayaaba laga dhigay. Inaa lilaah, his security meeting with the President of Somalia has nothing to do with SL.

P.s Where's is Jamaal anyway? Did Faysal not step down?

RedSea   

My mother always echoess the famous words " every dog has a day". This is Xamar time to be in the lime light. Enjoy.

Blessed   

Oodweyne,

I wonder how you deduce that I have 'blind support' for the president from my comment?? I was referring to Faisal making a u-turn against a policy which he has himself supported advocated for until now? Here was his speech at the London 2012 conference with SL Diaspora in the UK:

, he made similar remarks at the UCID convention in April. Haduu leeyahay been baa dadka loo sheegayay, ilayn isagaa wax naga oge waa in uu xisaabta isku daraa, ma fahantay?

I think the internal failures of our government poses more danger for the progress and recognition of Somaliland than Americas relationship with the government of Somalia...

STOIC   

^ Feisal can be honest sometimes.I had lunch with him one time and he seemed genuine in his passion for Somaliland.Tough and diplomatic.

Blessed, has a point here.Feisal was premier ally and part of the opposition groups that co-signed the whole popular slogan "Lets talk to Somalia" new policy of the current government.He should at least have some decency and and include himself in the new blame game.

He believes lets talk to Somalia like many but he believes that the recognition the Somalia govt received from the Washington has some consequences for Somaliland, now that can be debated and there might be some truth in that.