Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somali President in MNPLS

Sakata   

^^Odayga looks like homeless....somali maahan qof qabyaalad banaanka cold weather ka la is taagey iyo xumaan ka talis I don't see why dmn Minnesota cold weather loo taagan yahay///

Mooge   

^^Your logic is chicken logic ninyoow. If they are doing it for clan, why didn't they do it to sheekh shariif? Qoslaaye is a mute iddiot. he created all this mess for himself. bal maxa jubbaland ka galay?

Sakata   

Somalia took a major forward step..and it'll not go back to chaos and tribalism..only illiterate and ignorance people want to keep us what made us behind for the last 22 years, clearly talked about the JUBA and clearly stated what was the facts...support or not support..He's the official president of Somalia.

Jacpher   

Sorry fellas, my battery failed me big time tonight. Actually my battery did better than expected. A four year old phone with 12% battery let me surf the net and record the pres speech over ten minutes.

This was the best speech so far, I think. He stole the heart of the MN community. He directly spoke to the likes of Mooge making Jubbaland noise and the few misguided ones protesting outside. Nice speech, it was. He took the moment to convince his opponents and make his case. Will they take the opportunity?

Jacpher   

Mooge;909826 wrote:
HAG first. President second. Thats how reer kismayo see him.

I've run to many ciyaal kismaayo tonight clapping big time. :D

I really like to know what's wrong with this member mooge. Walaahi , there's kaftan time for fadhi ku dirir but truthfully

speaking you can truly see this person wants to change somalia that's been in chaos in many years. Why be obstacle for peace and unity for somali people ?why you still hanging on the old tree of qabyaalad sxb ? don't you understand we had many years of bloodshed and properties lost and we are trying to get back on our feets.Many people like I , are tired of of many years of bloodshed spilled for the name of qabyaalad be wise because one day , you will die and be judged for your action for spreading hatred among muslim people who are trying to reconcile