Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

East Coast: Survived the massive spike of influenza?

Chicago homicidal rates going through the roof

mad weather in new Hampshire

influenza and new genetically engineered epidemics of the worst kind - Dustin Hoffman in Outbreak was good.

AfricaOwn,

NO ONE cares about America and its woes. its been punished for its criminal acts aboard. WE don't care about the domestic affairs of the great satan. stop polluting our minds with this BS ma fahantahay???

AfricaOwn;909668 wrote:
^^Someone report the Homeland Security on this dude.

and what do you suppose Homeland Security will do to me? water-boarding and other rendition type torture methods?

i love America okay! i don't want to destroy it, i just feel america needs a better foreign policy. U-S-A, to me represent ultimate human freedom and when i move to ATL in 2014, the american will ask me to pronounce certain words again for their amusement because i'm BRITISH. never forget that! BRITAIN OWNS the USA!

I thought it was just me who had the flu all this time, since no one else in the household got it. Shit, I took everything I could to make it go away in the last two weeks. I finally feel got better 2 days ago. It wasn't pretty and almost went to the ER. I am glad it wasn't just me though. ;)

Alpha Blondy;909681 wrote:
and what do you suppose Homeland Security will do to me? water-boarding and other rendition type torture methods?

i love America okay! i don't want to destroy it, i just feel america needs a better foreign policy. U-S-A, to me represent ultimate human freedom and when i move to ATL in 2014, the american will ask me to pronounce certain words again for their amusement because i'm BRITISH. never forget that! BRITAIN OWNS the USA!

Alpha, of all the places u could move to, why ATL sxb? That place is a damp.

I don't remember ever getting the flu, but me and my family get colds rather easily. I read that the Norovirus is wreaking havoc in the U.K this year.

guerilla   

AfricaOwn;909655 wrote:
How did you fare out? Apparently everyone was getting sick, but nothing hit me (Thank God). Did you get the flu shot?

Why would 'God' care whether you had flu or not?

OMG!! Does it have something to do with your mumz xoxo?!?