Sign in to follow this  
Ambassador

Hadeeth of the day

Bismiliah: Assalamu alaykum to you all. I don't know if a thread by this name already exists but I thought it would be a good idea to take advantage of the time we have here.

Allah says in Surah Al-Jumua, Verse 9:

O you who believe! when the call is made for prayer on Friday, then hasten to the remembrance of Allah and leave off trading; that is better for you, if you know.

(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

The prophet pbuh on the importance of juma. It is related from Salman al-Farisi that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "When a man has a ghusl on the day of Jumu'a, making himself as pure as possible, uses his hair oil or puts on any perfume he has in his house, then goes out and does not split up two people, and then prays what is prescribed for him and is silent while the Imam speaks, he is forgiven everything between then and the previous Jumu'a." saheeh Bukhari

Walaykumu salam.

Saheeh Bukhari

Narated By Abu Huraira : I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "If there was a river at the door of anyone of you and he took a bath in it five times a day would you notice any dirt on him?" They said, "Not a trace of dirt would be left." The Prophet added, "That is the example of the five prayers with which Allah blots out (annuls) evil deeds."

Bismiliah:

The importance of Salah is really something that can't be stressed enough. The prophet pbuh on numerous times said that connection with

which a person establishes with allah is done so through prayer. Prayers that are executed slowly, and with kushu often times protect the person from falling into sins. The prophet pbuh said if a person leaves salah, then he's become unbeleiver. The first question asked dead people is about their prayers, and the first thing asked in judgement day is also about prayer. Fixing prayers can do so much good.

In surah mudathir(74) Allah says Allah Most High says, the people in Hell will be asked "What caused you to enter Hell-fire?" They will say: "We were not among those who prayed, nor did we feed the needy. We used to engage in vain discourse with the vain-talkers, and we used to deny the Day of Judgment, until there came to us that which is certain (i.e.. Allah's judgment)." Then no intercession by an intercessors will benefit them. (Quran 74:42-48)

The prophet pbuh said : "The covenant between us and them (believers and unbelievers) is prayers, so if anyone abandons it he has become an infidel." (Ahmad, Ibn Majah, Abu Dawood, Nisai, Tirmidhi).

The prophet also said "What lies between a man and infidelity is the abandonment of prayer." (Muslim)

"When a servant of Allah observes fasting for a day for the sake of Allah, he thereby repels the fire (of hell) a distance of seventy years"

Al Bukhari &Muslim.

Coofle;911780 wrote:
If you want to enjoy Quran and Hadith...Learn arabic,,,

Sadly, I don't speak Arabic. I rely on the english translation of both the quran and the hadeeths.

Blessed   

Beautiful duaa:

Allaahumma rahmataka 'arjoo falaa takilnee 'ilaa nafsee tarfata 'aynin, wa 'aslih lee sha'nee kullahu,laa'ilaaha 'illaa 'Anta.

"O Allah , I hope for Your mercy . Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye (i.e. a moment). Correct all of my affairs for me . There is none worthy of worship but You."

Reference: Abu Dawud 4/324, Ahmad 5/42. Al-Albani graded it as good in Sahih Abu Dawud 3/959.

Reeyo   

“Allah’s Apostle said, ‘The best among you are those who have the best manners and character.’ ”

Sahih Al-Bukhari – Book 56 Hadith 759

Abu Huraira (radhiyulah canhu) reported Allah's Apostle (pbuh) said: "He who believes in Allah and the Hereafter, if he witnesses any matter he should talk in good terms about it or keep quiet. Act kindly towards woman, for woman is created from a rib, and the most crooked part of the rib is its top. If you attempt to straighten it, you will break it, and if you leave it, its crookedness will remain there. So act kindly towards women."

When the inmates of Paradise would go to Paradise and the inmates of Hell would go to Hell, death would be called and it would be placed between Paradise and the Hell and then slaughtered and then the announcer would announce: ‘Inmates of Paradise, no death; Inmates of Hell-Fire, no death. 'And it would increase the delight of the inmates of Paradise and it would increase the grief of the inmates of Hell-Fire." (Sahih Muslim)

The inmates of hell would prefer death than suffering the punishment of hell because of its intensity. Their sorrow will grow as the angel of death is killed because for them that means, no death, continuous suffering in hell which will never be lifted, neither by death nor by anything else. These are the people allah mentioned in surah Fatir, Verse 36(35:36) Where allah says the following:

"And(as for) those who disbelieve, for them is the fire of hell; it shall not be finished with them entirely so that they should die, nor shall the chastisement thereof be lightened to them: even thus do we retribute every ungrateful one."