Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

President Hassan Sheikh Meets With President Obama (Pictures)

Mooge   

abwaan, you still defeating phantom enemies. loool. saxib i waran ninyoow beryahan damjadiid warkeda keen.

here is why qoslaye had nothing to do with this move. it was in the works and you and i know it ninyoow. don't try to make it something it is not.

"The Transitional Federal Government (TFG), the temporary administration that preceded President Mohamud’s tenure, managed to unite Mogadishu’s disparate power blocs, thus opening the doors to increased aid, which in turn brought its own benefits."
Christian Science Monitor

"Today, thanks to the extraordinary partnership between the leaders and people of Somalia with international supporters, Al Shabab has been driven from Mogadishu and every other major city in Somalia,"
Hillary Clinton

"That progress has been building for several years, but it has accelerated in the last half decade, to the point where the US is now even mulling opening an embassy in Mogadishu, the Somali capital."
Christian Science Monitor

"The people and leaders of Somalia have fought and sacrificed to bring greater stability, security, and peace to their nation.”
Hillary Clinton

Little of this progress would have been achieved without the significant support of Somalia’s regional neighbors in East Africa, and from the international community, which feared the country becoming a safe haven for terrorists. Christian Science Monitor

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Africa/2013/0118/US-recognizes-Somalia-government-after-two-decades-of-anarchy

Abwaan   

Mooge, No Phantom enemies here...This transitional gov you are talking about and President Hassan both worked for Somalia and they both deserve the credit, at least Abwaan thinks that, dadkana ma xaqiro but you seem inay bahasha kaa wareertay. Hassan Sh. Mohamud is OUR president. If you don't want him as a president it is too late now. Just wait for 4 years insha Allaah and see if you can run against him.

uchi;909440 wrote:
What are you saying? The Somali president was one of those skinnies?

From what i see in that picture, there is only one skinny.

Was he? I don't know. :cool:

I'm just highlighting the irrationality of the Somali people. They rejected and fought a non-interventionist US, and then embraced an expansive US force, with drones etc....

909852=91-300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Different decades? Yes. Different realities? Well, of course the capital was held hostage by Moor-yaans. If anything, had the US intervention succeeded, I'm certain we'd have had a stable government by 1995.

Btw, this forum censors the word Moor-yaan? Hilarious.

^Its not ten years, its more than that, you need to enrol math classes or at least use a calculator before you throw a random number.

Its good picture and an excellent meeting which the President needs to capitalise on.