Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Protests against Somalia president Hassan Ulasow

The president was well received in Minneapolis, and seemed much energized (even surprised) by the reception he got. In this morning’s breakfast, he felt at home and spoke genuinely about what he thinks current challenges facing his government are. I was not there last night but I was told he did a good job clarifying the Kismayo issue and invited those protesting outside to come in side and have a dialogue with him. He characterized the whole Kismayo fiasco an unfortunate characterization of his true stance on federalism and local governance.

He comes across as a very genuine person, authentic leader, who has a vision in the future. I rate him high as a person, and his ability to articulate what he believes. His performance was absolutely superb.

There was however an undeniable level of incompetence in his staff and those surrounding him. NO sense of professionalism; an apparent failure to accord him even with basic protocols the office deserves. It was bad …and ended bad.

Haatu   

suleeymaan;909990 wrote:
These people have no shame. They call him a clannish president when they are outside in the cold championing a clan state.

They are pathetic sxb.

Jacpher   

I don't know why people focus on these silly protestors. They are on the fringe, not the voice of the community. Why are the secessionists parading here with these protestors as if they were the highlight of the president's visit?

Haatu   

Jacpher;910007 wrote:
I don't know why people focus on these silly protestors. They are on the fringe, not the voice of the community. Why are the secessionists parading here with these protestors as if they were the highlight of the president's visit?

What was that maahmaah that I used on the other thread that angered them so much? :D Nin...

Abdul   

They are not being honest when they call him Alshabab supporter.And also the secessionist still believe reporting bad news about Somalia will help their cause.Time is running out on them.

Haatu;910010 wrote:
What was that maahmaah that I used on the other thread that angered them so much?
:D
Nin...

Haatu reeer NFD need to be very neutral when it comes to Somaliland and Somalia, mise way ku kala xigaan tallow:D

Jacpher   

Xaaji Xunjuf;910049 wrote:
^^ According to Puntlanders they are expressing their views and the right to protests how is that bad news.

Only if you knew the organizers of this huge event for the president :D:D