Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

justice has prevailed

sequence02still001.png

Maxkamada sare ee ciidamada qalabka sida ayaa saaka xukun dil ah ku fulisay Laba Askari oo ka tirsanaa ciidamada qalabka sida oo hore u geystay falal isugu jira dil iyo kufsi.

Fagaaraha Iskool Boliisiya ayaa saaka lagu toogtay Laba askari oo ka tirsanaa ciidamada qalabka, kuwaas oo lagu kala magacaabi jiray Jamaal Axmed C/qaadir 00 23 jir ah ahaana Kormeere Labaad ee ciidamada Booliiska oo dil u geystay Maxamed Axmed Caddow 05/10/2010 iyo Dable XDS Cabdi Cismaan Cali Magan oo kufsi u geystay gabar Soomaaliyeed taariikhdu markey aheyd 10/09/2011 kaas oo ka dhacay degmada yaaqshiid.

Ragan ay saaka maxkamadu toogatay ayaa 11 bishii Sagaalaad 2011 waxa ay maxkamadu ku xukuntay dil toogasho ah kadib markii ay soo dhameystirmeen dambiyadii loo heystay.

Goobta xukunka lagu fuliyay oo ah Iskool Boliisiya ayaa waxaa goob joog ka ahaa Mas’uuliyiin ka tirsan ciidamada oo ay ka mid ahaayeen Taliyaha ciidamada Booliiska Shariif Sheekhuna Maye, saraakiisha Maxkamada ciidamada qalabka sida iyo kuwa maamulka gobolka Banaadir.

Waa markii ugu horeeysay ee dil lagu fuliyay dambiile geystay fal kufsi ah, tan iyo markii laga baxay waqtigii KMG ahaa oo loo gudbay dowladnimo dhameystiran.

Taleexi   

Some justice is better than no justice at all but do rape and murder have same penalty code either in the religion or the law of the land?

Taleexi;909020 wrote:
Some justice is better than no justice at all but do rape and murder have same penalty code either in the religion or the law of the land?

Rape = firing squad.

Murder = firing squad.

;)

somalee   

That pic is very graphic. Surprised as to why the sub-clan members of this guys didn't react. I believe these men belong to the 'minor', smaller clans.

Juxa   

Rape is worse than murder, you practically killed a woman's prospects for better future and condemned her to a life time of sadness and helplessness.

Having said that i hope it was thoroughly investigated and those men are not from minority groups. Justice should apply to all

Blessed   

So what if they belong to minority clans? You do the crime, you should be punished. It should be throughly investigated, I agree.

nuune   

I am more concerned about the conclusion if any investigation took place and the trials, a roper system is needed.

Ps: Last few days, more than 2 thousand dhallinyaro were put into prisons, even as young as 10 were there, detained for being Alshabaab, waa la iska soo qabqabtey lee camal, no investigation, no cadeymo, nothing at all, now they are suffering, little was reported on news websites, only Radio Muqdisho published photos of cayaalkaas masaakiinta ah boasting about security etc

Malika   

Blessed -Doesn't that tell you something about some men in this forum? Kulaha yee uu dhasheen iyo why arent their clan making a fuss..subhanallah! No thought whatsoever about the victims they have committed grievous crime against!!

Line them up! shooting should start on their private parts as they inflicted pain/harm to the girl/woman's part...let them feel it too...

Marksman   

Justice is very much needed. Somalia is one of the worst countries in the world to be a woman. I know some people here will say this isn't true or stories about rape and sexual violence is a lie or even exaggerated.

What's the use of rebuilding the country when human rights are abused?

I asked one of the women I met in 2011, Nadifa (a pseudonym I’m using to protect her), what she thought of the situation. “It is exactly what happened to me. You have to think before you report a rape. They come after you.”

Two years ago, Nadifa was five months pregnant, living in a camp for the displaced. Four men, two in transitional government uniforms, broke into her hut, stabbed and gang raped her.

She sat at the police station to make a report, stab wounds to her thigh bleeding. The interrogating officers opened the conversation by telling her, “It didn’t happen. You’re making it up.”

The police grilled her, while terrible cramping took over. Blood began to run down her legs. Miscarriage, from gang rape injuries. Blood pooled on the floor. She stuffed her long dress up around her, like an oversized sanitary pad, but it wasn’t enough to catch the bleeding.

“We would arrest you for speaking against the government,” the officers told her. “But we don’t want your filthy mess in the station.” They told her to get out, but not before she cleaned up the blood.

Source

sharma-arke451;909086 wrote:
if the claim is really true, the murderer should be executed, and the rapist is to be killed if viewed a muhaarib or is/has married, hadd will apply.

I think the rape itself is the issue here, not the marital status of the offenders.