Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Oba Hiloowlow '' I do not support unuka leh anymore''

Xamar waxa kharibay dadka Oba hiloowlo oo kale if they just stayed in Jawhar and the outskirts of the city we wouldn't have these problems. Xamar how it was back in the days the jewel of the Somali people, how can a clan even try to claim the capital city of a country dadkani maskax yara. The old Xamar was the most diverse city. Its not as diverse as it was but its still multi clan with still large segments of gedo and bay bakool and Banadiri and all groups of HAG people present and other Somalis ofcourse those we hardly mention and call the .5 folks. Hargeysa is a different story it got developed just after the war and all Somaliland clans can be found there and some Koonfurians and reer Azania. Hargeysa is diverse because we are not used to new comers at all, we think its diverse but it cant be compared to Xamar. Djibouti Hargeysa Jigjiga are not diverse cities when compared to Xamar. Hargeysa is diverse for the Somaliland people but not for the Koonfurians. Because in Hargeysa there are only Somalilanders and some HAG elites there are no other Somalis except for the Azanians.

STOIC   

I honestly thought the whole Unuka thing was a joke here in SOL and that young overzealous Puntlanders/Somalilanders were just upbraiding your folks for the sheer fan..Hmm so you were buying the whole "Unuka Xamaar leeh"....Well as long us your folks think this way you can kiss Somalia for a very long time

STOIC;909013 wrote:
I honestly thought the whole Unuka thing was a joke here in SOL and that young overzealous Puntlanders/Somalilanders were just upbraiding your folks for the sheer fan..Hmm so you were buying the whole "Unuka Xamaar leeh"....Well as long us your folks think this way you can kiss Somalia for a very long time

They have been saying that the past 21 years they waged a destructive war inside the city against the forces of caydiid to keep the city as unuka territory. I dont think you will see any time soon a governor that is not from the Unuka family in Mogadisho.

Wadani;908867 wrote:
Would it be a fair assessment to say that Hargaysa currently has a more diverse clan composition than Mogadishu? I hear there are tons of koonfurians in Hargaysa who have been welcomed and embraced by the locals.

Xamar anigaa joogay until Tuesday. Waa yaabeysaa inta Reer Waqooyi ah Xamar isa soo buuxiye, siyaabo kala duwana u joogay. Meelaha shaaha laga cabo ayeeba aad u dhoobnaayeen, lahjadooda meel fog laga maqlaayo.

Qaarkood waa shaqodoon, qaarkoodna guryahooda inay dayactiraan ama kireeyaan u yimaadeen. Soomaaliweyn dhan waa wada buuxday. Qabiil kii la dhahaaye meel la iska dhigay oo waala wada simanyahay.

Carafaat   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;909111 wrote:
Xamar anigaa joogay until Tuesday. Waa yaabeysaa inta Reer Waqooyi ah Xamar isa soo buuxiye, siyaabo kala duwana u joogay. Meelaha shaaha laga cabo ayeeba aad u dhoobnaayeen,
lahjadooda meel fog laga maqlaayo.

Qaarkood waa shaqodoon, qaarkoodna guryahooda inay dayactiraan ama kireeyaan u yimaadeen. Soomaaliweyn dhan waa wada buuxday. Qabiil kii la dhahaaye meel la iska dhigay oo waala wada simanyahay.

MMA, are you stating reer Waqooyi are loud?