Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Diaspora's Anshax Xumo in Xamar

Abwaan   

Lol@gabadha bidixda xigta F inta kale kuma daraayo:D haddii ay idin arki lagayd inaad masawirkeeda meelaha wareejineysaan waa idin sue-garayn lahayd.:D

Haatu   

*Blessed;908457 wrote:
Wadani,

They (soldiers and police) do that where this *diot man holds the Mayoral position. You'd think he'd have more pertinent issues to deal with.

Usheeg dadkan with their misplaced priorities. Girls are being raped left, center and right on his watch and he has the cheek to talk about how a few women dress on the beach.

Wadani   

Let him adress both issues, but I definitely agree with u and Blessed that the rape should be a much much greater priority. Rapists should be given a swift trial and killed by a firing squad if found quilty.

Wadani;908463 wrote:
Let him adress both issues, but I definitely agree with u and Blessed that the rape should be a much much greater priority. Rapists should be given a swift trial and killed by a firing squad if found quilty.

the victims ayaaba la xirey iskaba daa the rapists halkaan hoose ka aqriso, adiguna waxaa ka hadleysaa " swift trail and be killed by firing squad" waa sheeko riyo ah.

http://www.raxanreeb.com/2013/01/fadeexad-booliska-muqdisho-oo-haween-maalintii-labaad-ku-haya-xabsiga-cid-da-iyo-masuuliyiin-maanta-booqatay-maxaa-loo-heystaa-haweenkaasi/

Marksman   

Chapter 2: Fundemental Rights And The Duties Of The Citizen

Title One : General Principles Of Human Rights

Article 10. Human Dignity

(1) Human dignity is given by God to every human being, and this is the basis for all human rights.

(2) Human dignity is inviolable and must be protected by all.

(3) State power must not be exercised in a manner that violates human dignity.

A mayor cannot pass any laws. This mayor has more pressing issues than this. His days are over.

Wadani   

Marksman;908556 wrote:
Chapter 2: Fundemental Rights And The Duties Of The Citizen

Title One : General Principles Of Human Rights

Article 10. Human Dignity

(1) Human dignity is given by God to every human being, and this is the basis for all human rights.

(2) Human dignity is inviolable and must be protected by all.

(3)
State power must not be exercised in a manner that violates human dignity.

A mayor cannot pass any laws. This mayor has more pressing issues than this. His days are over.

What about the right to human diginity one has to not be confronted with immoral behaviour in a public space?

Reeyo   

I was going to agree with the silly unprofessional Mayor that needs lesson in the art of public speech because just like any country or state, Somalia has certain public cultural/religious behaviour systems in place that any country has which you as an 'outsider' need to follow and respect. As the saying goes 'Do as the Romans do when in Rome'. Then I had the realization that these people that he is portraying as 'outsiders' with an alien culture are SOMALIS. So there the problem lies, they are Somali, call them 'qurbo-joog' or whatever but their country so they can come in and act as they please.

But then do they have a right to 'visit' a majority Muslim country and bring cultural attributes and mind-sets of another?

Wadani   

Reeyo;908654 wrote:

But then do they have a right to 'visit' a majority Muslim country and bring cultural attributes and mind-sets of another?

This is the crux of the issue, and the answer is yes they can....but they should not flaunt these foreign cultural attributes and mind-sets in shared public spaces. Like in all countries across the world public spaces are governed by local deceny laws that are borne out of indigenous codes of morality and local cultural norms. As mayor, Tarzan should pass a motion to the legislative council in Banadir and have his concerns legitimately translated into laws, or else his dictatorial edicts are overstepping his political powers as mayor.

Reeyo   

I agree but I don't think this should go to law and legislation. Its just a small matter of providing separate beaches.

Wadani   

That works too Reeyo, didn't think of that. But I don't know if Somalis would want that, since many wanna have picnics and outings to the beach together as a family . I know I would. But I geuss u mean if the woman wanna swim they can go to the seperate beach, while still being allowed to be on the male beach provided they don't swim and are dressed modestly.