Sign in to follow this  
wyre

and I am single

Aaliyyah   

Alpha Blondy;908045 wrote:
taa naga daa oo and find me one of those
'independent-city-slicker-starbucks-drinking-BAND-B-earning-xalimos
who think they're TOO GOOD for somali men. there are a million of unmarried successful somali women who would just love to smother me with LOVE.....!

SIze: equal opportunity employer

Complexison: dark chocolate. NO casaans.

Personality: shy at first but a tigeress later on. MUST NEVER undermine me esp in PUBLIC.

Tribe: Xamarawi - preferably beesha unuka weyne

Accent: Xamarawi (Somali) - British/Canadian English (English) - preferable third language NOT ARABIC!!!

Education: irrelevant but will consider anything less than a masters.

Assets: Not important. we can SHARE my stuff. she must bring herself ONLY.

Left/Right Hand: Left - opposites attract somaha? LOL

Islamic sect - Moderate LOL

Turn-on's - cleanliness. cooks excellent food. choco chanel No.5, 2 yrs experience in shukansi talk

Turn-off's - lazy, lacks ambitions, unpredictable and lacks femininity.

i'm on standby with 100 grams of gold for the mehr. i'll wait.

thanks juxa

Al.

Masjidka inta idaba wadid maad iska aadid, surely they can help u.

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;908045 wrote:
taa naga daa oo and find me one of those
'independent-city-slicker-starbucks-drinking-BAND-B-earning-xalimos
who think they're TOO GOOD for somali men. there are a million of unmarried successful somali women who would just love to smother me with LOVE.....!

SIze: equal opportunity employer

Complexison: dark chocolate. NO casaans.

Personality: shy at first but a tigeress later on. MUST NEVER undermine me esp in PUBLIC.

Tribe: Xamarawi - preferably beesha unuka weyne

Accent: Xamarawi (Somali) - British/Canadian English (English) - preferable third language NOT ARABIC!!!

Education: irrelevant but will consider anything less than a masters.

Assets:
Not important. we can SHARE my stuff. she must bring herself ONLY

Left/Right Hand: Left - opposites attract somaha? LOL

Islamic sect - Moderate LOL

Turn-on's - cleanliness. cooks excellent food.
choco chanel No.5
, 2 yrs experience in shukansi talk

Turn-off's - lazy, lacks ambitions, unpredictable and lacks femininity.

i'm on standby with 100 grams of gold for the mehr. i'll wait.

thanks juxa

Al.

23afb.gif

LOL Alpha, xamarawi eh? A xuuxawi is probably what your going to get, you're a classic self-saboteur.

Now wyre has the innocence and sharaf that will attract to him some beautiful honeys, no doubt.

Adam Zeyla,

did you make the occasional appearance to quote some of my posts. LOOL. i'm not sure if i'll be around for your next apparence...specially with what i'm cooking to feed the delegates. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

look, with all due respect, i was sincere in my request to Juxa. there is nothing wrong with this.

Abwaan   

wyre;907904 wrote:
421846_249138521847631_1605361410_n.jpg

wyre, 7 billion dumar ma wada aha ee rag baa ka buuxa iyo carruur ee bilcaamaha mid khayr qabta Ilaah ha kaaga sahlo.:D

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;917874 wrote:
Adam Zeyla,

did you make the occasional appearance to quote some of my posts. LOOL. i'm not sure if i'll be around for your next apparence...specially with what i'm cooking to feed the delegates. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

look, with all due respect, i was sincere in my request to Juxa. there is nothing wrong with this.

LOOL, did you prepare them some poisoneous dishes that will have the elite of Hargeisa chasing you all across the whirling Sheikh road to Berbera?

Haye, I was just joking, I hope you land a beautiful one that ticks all your boxes.

NGONGE   

نسوان علي نسوان كاتمين ع قلبنا

حكمة وقالوها زمان دول فقر دول عكننة

نسوان علي نسوان كاتمين ع قلبنا

حكمة وقالوها زمان دول فقر دول عكننة

لازم اقووم بليل اخنقها واخلص بقي

دي مورياني الويل ما كفاية ظلم وشقي

ده حلمنا طول عمرنا ياخدهم ربنا ربنا ربنا

ده حلمنا طول عمرنا ياخدهم ربنا ربنا

قبل اما اخطبها انا واكتب ده كلامي

كان مسموع دلوقتي الحال اتشقلب

كسرالي 6 ضلوع

يارب تاكل اكلة باخخ فيها تعبان

او حتي حتة عجوة مليانة سم فراان

ده حلمنا طول عمرنا ياخده ربنا ربنا ربنا

اول ما شفاتها عنيا جسمهما ده كان غصن لبان

عدت سنتين وشوية كرشها مترين ادام

دي بتفطر لحمة وفتة وحلة محشي

بتنجااان عرضها بقي 6 في 6

جمبها مش عارف انام

ده حلمنا طول عمرنا ياخدهم ربنا ربنا ربنا

ااااااه ده حلمنا طول عمرنا ياخدهم ربنا ربنا ربنا

Tallaabo   

^ With this profile of yours I am guessing you are advertising for the second or third vacancy and limiting the applicants only to those casiir binging lot.

Tallaabo   

Apophis;907912 wrote:
Sorry Wyre but this stats are misleading. Out of the 7 billion humans, slightly more than 3.5 billion will be female, then you'll have to exclude those who are married, old(er) and for myriad of other reason will not be suitable. If you do that you'll find your chances are even lower than you think.

Hang in there buddy
:D

Your answer is not detailed enough to be of any use to our brother so let us do some calculations:

7 billion humans minus 3.5 billion men = 3.5 billion women or 50% of the total.

About 60% the population are married so 1400 million women are single

13% of the women are children leaving him with 1218 million women

About 2% are old widows leaving him with 1193.6 million

Approximately 5% of the above figure are lesbians who are not remotely interested in him. This leaves him with 1133.9 million.

Wyre is a devote Muslim and will not marry outside of his faith so that leaves him with only 11% or 124.7 million of the remainder.

Wyre wants to go back home sometime in the future and wants a wife who is willing to relocate with him. Therefore, only a woman hailing from that part of the world ticks the box. If we take the total population of the Somalis in the world as approximately 20 million or 0.29 % of the world’s population we are left with about 72571 potential suitors.

Because of the 22 year long civil war between the Somalis which created a situation where a man fought his abti, Wyre wants to avoid inter-clan troubles in his family and so wants to marry from his own tribe. Using the 4.5 formula we have about 16127 women available for marriage. Say about a third of them want to marry a rich and powerful or a famous man and assuming Wyre is neither rich nor famous, he will be left with 10805 of them. Of these potential wives, say about 10% have a tradition of getting an arranged marriage within their relatives or as we say qaraabo qansax. Deducting these unavailable girls from the total we have 9724 left. If Wyre lives in the UK which has around 300000 Somali residents he will logically be searching for a partner in the UK. Hence, throwing that ratio of the Somali population into the mix we get 146 potential future wives in the UK. Because of the availability of quality education and professional jobs in the UK, some of the 146 women are career women who have sadly passed the age of reproduction. These strong career women together with those who were not lucky enough to find a husband early enough to have children are estimated to be roughly 3% of the population. The remainder works out to be 142. Because of the promiscuous Western culture some of the single women have wild parties with the likes of Alpha and so our good boy Wyre will not accept their lifestyle CV. The number of these Westernised folks is estimated to be as high as 30% leaving 100 in the market. With peace and stability returning to our homeland, a lot of Mr Nobody left the Diaspora to join the growing ranks of the corrupt politicians who line their pockets with the aid given to the starving Somalis. These shameless thieves have a habit of marrying three to four younger females to massage their egos. Conservative estimates put the percentage of brides tying the knot with them as high as 40% leaving only 60 singles for Mr Wyre. Not everyone of us is lucky to be healthy all the time. So at any given time, about two in ten of us has health problems and will have no time to think about stuff like marriage. Taking these women out of the equation leaves us with 48. Some of the 48 women are deeply in love with other men and hoping to get married to them. Some others are divorced and so are not suitable for Wyre. I will not say any of our Somali sisters are ugly but as they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and Wyre will be attracted only to some and not all of the remainder. And finally, don’t forget to take into account the morals, values, behaviour, and other characteristics of the single ladies which may or may not be to Mr Wyre’s taste.

Good luck to him.