Sign in to follow this  
wyre

and I am single

Showqi   

Bluelicious;907923 wrote:
Haha you remembered the race to the 3000 huh well that is still on. Good to see you alive and doing well.

Blue, too bad my average is 2.31 mar dhow quurta ayaad i soo qabaneysaa:mad:

i know mrs Blondy is out there somewhere but i bet she won't be anything i'd imagined. she'll probably be ugly, financially shrewd, wiser, lack spontaneity and everything else i'm not LOL. i know a chick like that but she's local and i don't want to conned into sham-passport-lovey-dovey-BS. naaaaaaaah. single 4 life! LOL

Apophis;907996 wrote:
Surely the passport thing is negated since you will living in Hargeisa?

lol@apo,

do you honestly think i'll spend the rest of my life here?

naaaaaah mate. i'm going back but i don't know when. i love it out here, though.

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;907990 wrote:
ninyaho and you live in london? You dont know how to have fun iska guurso baan ku dhihi lahaa
:D

War that stuff stops being interesting after a while. We're not deprived like you living in the middle of nowhere. :D

Juxa   

Kheyrka baa soo daaha. Enjoy your own company, being single is the best time and place for self discovery

Juxa;908033 wrote:
Kheyrka baa soo daaha. Enjoy your own company, being single is the best time and place for self discovery

taa naga daa oo and find me one of those 'independent-city-slicker-starbucks-drinking-BAND-B-earning-xalimos who think they're TOO GOOD for somali men. there are a million of unmarried successful somali women who would just love to smother me with LOVE.....!

SIze: equal opportunity employer

Complexison: dark chocolate. NO casaans.

Personality: shy at first but a tigeress later on. MUST NEVER undermine me esp in PUBLIC.

Tribe: Xamarawi - preferably beesha unuka weyne

Accent: Xamarawi (Somali) - British/Canadian English (English) - preferable third language NOT ARABIC!!!

Education: irrelevant but will consider anything less than a masters.

Assets: Not important. we can SHARE my stuff. she must bring herself ONLY.

Left/Right Hand: Left - opposites attract somaha? LOL

Islamic sect - Moderate LOL

Turn-on's - cleanliness. cooks excellent food. choco chanel No.5, 2 yrs experience in shukansi talk

Turn-off's - lazy, lacks ambitions, unpredictable and lacks femininity.

i'm on standby with 100 grams of gold for the mehr. i'll wait.

thanks juxa

Al.

Malika   

^Lol - you couldnt help it, hijacking poor Wyre's thread..tsk tsk

Juxa, there you go..Alpha uu ii soo sharaxee..

Wyre - she will come insha'allah.

nuune   

I think Wryx thread has more to do with religion than being a single, he is actually telling the likes of Apo iyo kuwa la midka ah ee Ilaah ku caasiyey that God is one and unique.

Saying that, if you can stay single, staythen, if you can't, get marry, if you can't, cirka iyo dhulka dhaxdiisa ku bakhti adoo uus kuusan(not to wryxe but a general expression)

Juxa   

Alpha i would love to help but a lot of work need to be done if i was to recommend you to someone from my circle. You see most of the ladies i know are very humble, yet successful. I think they prefer nin aan aad u warbadneen, do you think you can limit the amount of things you said just because......

Malika see, i do not discriminate, i dont mind helping Alpha, i think he is brave and knows what he wants in a woman, now all he has to do is provide some of the basic things women want