Sign in to follow this  
wyre

and I am single

get married....whachya got to lose!! its live so live it. i cant remember how many women that i dated so far!! Hopefully, wife #4 will show up soon.

I recommend Bless for u homie...........she kol when shes in time-out mode!! lol

NGONGE   

^^ Welcome back, saaxib. :D

No, he's not single by choice. He was, sadly, "jilted at the altar" (so to speak) not long ago. Good man though. :)

underdog   

Ngonge,

Thanks, it's good to be back...I think.

I'm just messing with the young brother.

Although I see Alpha Blondy is aiming for the stars with that profile.

Alpha, what's wrong with maskiinto who doesn't know the the difference between starbucks and the body shop?

Who's happy with basic cable? who can whip-up some canjeero and beer is minutes? who doesn't even have a credit card, let alone a 4 digit, overdue balance?

I could go on but Its a little too early to be stepping on toes.

somalee   

Alpha Blondy;907964 wrote:
being single is cool during summers but during those cold winter months, i prefer boring relationships to being single and sinead o'connor on repeat dee. damn its almost a year since my last relationship. i've have had a few dates here and there but nothing to cough out the dreaded
'i love you, too'
.....LOL

relationships are a mashruuc for women....don't you think so Chubacky the Wacky?

Lool :D :D :D

somalee   

wyre;907904 wrote:
421846_249138521847631_1605361410_n.jpg

It's only the people that matter in these stats. Don't know what you would wanna do with 800 islands and inhabitable planets and the seas (unless you wanna hook up with a hot mermaid :D)

Blessed   

rudy-Diiriye;908293 wrote:
get married....whachya got to lose!! its live so live it. i cant remember how many women that i dated so far!! Hopefully, wife #4 will show up soon.

I recommend Bless for u homie...........she kol when shes in time-out mode!! lol

Allah maxuu dhakh walba Blessed ku af bartay. *sigh*

I'm married but I'm looking for wife number 2, for some reason the sisters in the west don't like to be 2nd wife, its taught here in the west as I have been looking for a while but Insha'allah I will find one which accepts soon.

If you are single, solution is simple, get married, specially if you don't have another wife it should be easy for you, a lot of sisters looking for nimaan waxba isku haynin oo suke ah.

chubacka   

What does it mean? And why are you looking for a 2nd wife, one woman/family is headache enough. I do not see this ending happily.

Also can you not understand why a girl would not be excited about being No. 2?!