Sign in to follow this  
wyre

and I am single

Blessed   

Waxaa la yidhi, happy bachelors become happy partners, so be content and enjoy the freedoms single life brings you for now... :)

*Blessed;907911 wrote:
Waxaa la yidhi, happy bachelors become happy partners, so be content and enjoy the freedoms single life brings you for now...
:)

Well said Blessed tell them :)

Wyre enjoy your solo days while they last and do all the things you ever wanted to do.

Showqi   

Apophis;907912 wrote:
Sorry Wyre but this stats are misleading. Out of the 7 billion humans, slightly more than 3.5 billion will be female, then you'll have to exclude those who are married, old(er) and for myriad of other reason will not be suitable. If you do that you'll find your chances are even lower than you think.

Hang in there buddy
:D

Kuwa caruurta ahana ka saar, kuwa waalan iyo kuwa foosha xunna xagaa u weeci. Haye todobadii billion maxaa ka soo hadhay:D:

Showqi;907918 wrote:
Hey Blue, 2493-2393 = 100 damn I gotta start trolling more:D

Haha you remembered the race to the 3000 huh well that is still on. Good to see you alive and doing well.

Haatu   

You're all being evil to the man but telling him to 'hang in there'. He's nearly 40 for goodness' sake! His time's running out. Waryaa wyre get hitched, quick!

chubacka;907956 wrote:
It's better to be single than in a bad/boring/uninspiring relationship and feeling stuck.

being single is cool during summers but during those cold winter months, i prefer boring relationships to being single and sinead o'connor on repeat dee. damn its almost a year since my last relationship. i've have had a few dates here and there but nothing to cough out the dreaded 'i love you, too'.....LOL

relationships are a mashruuc for women....don't you think so Chubacky the Wacky?

Haatu   

Apophis;907941 wrote:
^How old are you this week?
:D

Last time you were 13 LOL

How long are you going to keep milking this? Still 18 buddy :D