Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Welcome to Beantown

nuune   

Explanationku ma aakhiru imanayaa maba soo socda, marka, government iyo madaxweyne warkiisa halkaa ku daa, sxb

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;907674 wrote:
horta nuune i have no idea but the government owe us a explanation, france violated our souvereignty thanks to Al shabaab i hope they were tought a lesson

So you are supporting Al-Shabab now? Oba waan kgu wareeray, saacadba meel baad jirtaa....War ninkaan la soo furan lahaa was working with the Somali government back in the Sharif era and Al-Shababs are full of Ajnebi, if your argument was that French forces are foreigners.

abwaan france attacked buulo mareer without getting approval from the federal government of somalia thus france violated our souvereigny i salute Al shabaab for defending themselves this doesn't necessarily mean i agree with everything Al shabaab do abwaan.

Jacpher   

^Oba I wasn't mocking you bro if you took offense to it, my apology.

Is this honorary master's degree by the way?

I still think Sharif coming to America for education isn't the whole story. I'm sure there are many universities that give plenty of honorary degree each year to dignitaries as they pay a visit to their institutions only to make a speech. Sharif getting invitation out of xamar for educational purpose is fishy to say the least. If he was heading to Qatar or Cairo or Johannesburg for master's degree, perhaps but America?? Is the man cashing in for switching sides to backstab AS in '06? Not that there's anything wrong with being air lifted to a five star hotel while your comrades get droned? What's the whole story Oba?

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;907679 wrote:
abwaan france attacked buulo mareer without getting approval from the federal government of somalia thus france violated our souvereigny i salute Al shabaab for defending themselves this doesn't necessarily mean i agree with everything Al shabaab do abwaan.

Oba, how did you know they had no approval? Damu-jadiid warkooda bannaan waa u diideen, rag dheh:D

Jacpher;907731 wrote:
^Oba I wasn't mocking you bro if you took offense to it, my apology.

Is this honorary master's degree by the way?

I still think Sharif coming to America for education isn't the whole story. I'm sure there are many universities that give plenty of honorary degree each year to dignitaries as they pay a visit to their institutions only to make a speech. Sharif getting invitation out of xamar for educational purpose is fishy to say the least. If he was heading to Qatar or Cairo or Johannesburg for master's degree, perhaps but America?? Is the man cashing in for switching sides to backstab AS in '06? Not that there's anything wrong with being air lifted to a five star hotel while your comrades get droned? What's the whole story Oba?

gartay bro no problem. I have no idea about the whole story sxb

Abwaan   

Nothing suspecious here....The good Sharif served his country and he will be remembered for that.:D And he is not different from all those who went to live in the US after working with governments.

I believe he's here at the invitation of BU African Presidential Center. It's residency program for former African leaders who left kursi peacefully when they were defeated at the ballot. Sharif was highly recommended by the State Department. Apparently, he left good impression on Hilary. He will be the latest addition to the African Presidential Lecture Series at the Center.

http://www.bu.edu/apc/programs/african-president-in-residence-program/

http://www.bu.edu/apc/

STOIC   

Hello students and teachers. My Name is Sheikh Shareef. I was the real ruler of Somalia, Chairman of the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces of what was former Islamic court union, Field Marshall, and Former guerrilla commander . I am honored by the invitation to be BU class of 2015.Woof! woof! It's about time you guys invited a real terrorist-turned President to join this great Institution.In a further effort to improve myself I have decided to take this challenge!

Be warned, however, that I am not here to blow you up or am I here as a secret agent of any terrorist organization.Am here as a student with a eyes on the prize of the Summa-Cum Laude. There will be no one blown up or any of that nonsense here.

You can bet your graduation tassels that I'm not here to impress the American State department or any of the secret agencies surrounding these buildings. You may not like much of what I have to say in class, but if you are tolerant Society you will keep up my freedom of Speech. You will remember it though that you once sat next to President of the only failed state in the world; it is an honor if you may ask. Especially after about three years of lifting up that country out of transition state.. This, it goes without saying, that I'm the most successful president of Somalia.

You have heard the old saying that those who can - do. Those who can't - becomes terorist. Well I have decided to prove myself that I'm on the good side of history writers;From my days of ICU to the academic corridors of the US. That sounds deliciously successful to me than the feel-good falsehood you read in the papers.Asalm Aleikum and please No tight dresses in class