Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Welcome to Beantown

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;907639 wrote:
Oba, Mintid Farayar was first to report.

:D Oo soo isaga lee ma ahan?:D Oba waa ka fakatay ee inuu is qarxiyo ma rabin.....

Abwaan   

I think it is good news if this is correct. For a former leader of Somalia to have a normal life; study, educate others. Nuune, ninkani Islaamihiisa ma illoobayo oo waa kaas Uganda degsadey ee iskuul ha aadee maxaad ka rabtaa? Sharif waa rageedii, good luck to him.

nuune;907666 wrote:
Oba, my opinion on him, I don't know him, any details about him that you might want to share.

gartay so far i've only heard positive things about him such as starting that machad simad, he use to help Mr Maaxay finansially he payed for that young girl who got raped who were sent to america for treatment dont remember her name. We'll see in the coming months

nuune   

Thanks Oba, what is his stance on the French inavders earlier today/yesterday, aniga waddanka ayaa ii daran before anyone else, if he built machad, there are others who did more than that, but what about this French thing today, that is my concern sxb, was he consulted, was he being informed, or it was another usual get into another land illegally and kill innocent then get out, you know what I mean we stand together on this matter anyway, any info about him talkin on this or anyone in Villa Baidao

Abwaan   

Che -Guevara;907669 wrote:
lol@Abwaan you saying Oba has multiple personality order.

:D And I know he is not the only one over here.....imagine how many people who used to post here in every minute who are nowhere to be seen now....should we go on baafin on them?:D

Abwaan   

oba hiloowlow;907670 wrote:
the abwaan wants to character assisinate me.
:(
tolow maxaan ka haleeye

:DOba, iska dulqaado seefta ayaa kula tagtay...it was an open goal.:D