Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Failed French! (France confirms failed Somali hostage rescue)

the french were probably advised by a yaakhi Djiboutian guy who was chewing khat the night before. silly french. they did this without hindrance last time and thought they could do it again. typical french. pure arrogance and little regard for the sovereignty of Somalia has meant a sad end to their plans to carry out the operation, unscathed. they are unlikely to repeat this act of aggression again. sad about the lost of life. let's all mourn the dead by joining hands and showing unity. a sad day for all somali irrespective of political leanings. i'm quite sure the somali government consented to this operation.

our people deemed irrelevant, our land raped in the most vicious ways, our people disunited and small-minded.

woe to Somalis, woe to Somalia!

Abwaan   

Sayid*Somal;907399 wrote:
They must have confused Somali with Mali!

It looks to me Some-Mali thaught them the difference.

Oba, It is not the first operation that the French did within Somalia, they successfully rescued hostages from pirates before. You could have said that they thought Alshabab were like pirates.:D...They need a lesson or two from the US and navy seals for those kind of operations.

Jacpher   

xabad;907437 wrote:
islam orders you to do that or is it your personal vendetta nuune ?

Waa markey Islam ku meeraysan jirtay. :D :D

Ambassador;907513 wrote:
Splendid news! How many western countries currently operate in Somalia?

Officially, none. But i am sure there are few intelligence services conducting some type of covert ops.

Sakata   

Subhanallah, i cant believe some are sending the condolences to the french rather then the innocent somalis who are butchered by these so called special ops...

The French troops are brutal and for the most part made of white racist and supremacists who abuse and cause indiscriminate maximum damage to all, including innocents, anytime they carryout operations in the Muslim or black world.

So let me get this straight people oppose the french but are happy with the Ethiopians Kenyans ugandans and American drone strikes.

War naga dayaa dee ama shabaab aynu wada noqono ama walaalaheen fransiisku ha furtaan ninkooda.

xabad   

Exactly, for once i agree with XX. Somalis don't even know what they want, if AS blows up a place somewhere you will see the indignation and curses flying all over the place. Now when the same miscreants abduct and kill french agents helping the government all of a sudden they heroes defending the sovereignty of Somalia. skinny poopheads!

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;907856 wrote:
So let me get this straight people oppose the french but are happy with the Ethiopians Kenyans ugandans and American drone strikes.

War naga dayaa dee ama shabaab aynu wada noqono ama walaalaheen fransiisku ha furtaan ninkooda.

Adigu Shabab weligaaba waad ahayd as long as ay Koofurta qas iyo rabsho ka wadaan ee hanna maran. Anigu sidaan u fahmey waxaa dadka badankiis concerned ka yihiin labo khalad oo ay Faransiisku sameeyey xagga arrimaga Soomaaliya, waa mide iyagoon sida dowladdu sheegtay soo wargelin iyo iyagoo dad shacab ah ku laayey meel aan xitaa ahayn meesha ay weerarka ku ahaayeen. Ma waxaad leedahay yaan laga hadlin the suffering of Somalis?

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;907856 wrote:

I think what they are saying is that French did not ask the government for invasion :D and the hostage was the French James Bond, so it is fair game.