Sign in to follow this  
Reeyo

Umar Ibn al-Khattab TV series by MBC

NGONGE   

^^ There are simple discussions on timing but nothing major on the whole. The shame of it (in the Muslim world) is that it adds fuel to the friction between Sunna and Shica. :(

Coofle   

NGONGE;908530 wrote:

p.s.

Such lavish productions have been the norm ever since Al Jawaarix was first made by Dubai TV in the early 90s (though, of course, that was just a fantasy story rather than a biography of an Islamic Khalifa).

Al-Jawaarix was an epic...I remember watching it in our black & White screen!! (:D) ...Ha na xasuusin niyaw

The Arabic seems almost ideal practice material along other classical arabic texts: eg, "ariinaa quwatu xujjatuk" etc.

Even a wadaad in remote Africa, familliar with usual texts or tafsiir can understand much of it.

N.O.R.F   

Reeyo, its getting interesting.

Two bob aka Xabad, if you want to discuss Cumar's life feel free but this hit run you're fond of needs to stop.

Narniah   

OOo I would love to watch it but my mom n my aunts watch Arabic/Turkish Series all the time.

Reeyo If its subtitled im defo gonna watch it. I'm sure ive seen the ads for it. Tnx