Sign in to follow this  
wyre

Ten Best moments of life

Best moments of my life......when i get a huge commission!! yo its xalaal....lol....i worked hard for it! u know solving problems is a very tough business!! But thats my forte.

i would add

1. seeing a chick you were mad about see you at the top and she at the bottom LOL

2.going home after another miserable, long, and bad day and to be called by your best friends and y'all hit the clubs

3.that matter of realisation that you've just discovered something so obvious after all these years

4. that ''i told you so'' moment when you've been vindicated for what others failed to see and believed

5. receiving recognition for your hard work when you least expected

6. when you've sacrificed your sanity for a fruitless activity and to see it flourish forever more

7. seeing your mom given the all clear after years of hospital visits

8. seeing a friend from the past send you a random message to say hello

9. seeing someone else happy and genuinely feeling happy for them

10. when you hear a song for the first time in 5 years and it takes you back to that exact moment and the happiness you felt

12. seeing a picture for the first time in 5 years and to be taken back to that exact moment and the sorrow you felt

13. seeing your young brother and sister realise their dreams and to feel proud that you had some impact in their success

14. seeing your older brother or sister achieve something in later life that's eluded them for so long

15. coming across an old friend and despite leaving on bad terms, looking at each other with sad pity of how petty the 'fight' really was....

16. finding loyalty where you least expected

17. making someone feel they've achieved success but you were for years the reason behind their success and never uttering a word of it until your death

18. knowing you only give 50% but knowing also when required you can give 110%

random stuff. nothing related to Alpha. LOL

chubacka   

Alpha Blondy;906450 wrote:
17. making someone feel they've achieved success but you were for years the reason behind their success and never uttering a word of it until your death

haha.

wyre   

chubacka;906429 wrote:
^ hehe. I can't imagine why anyone would smile reading that list.

Marki Qardho loo geeraaro dadka qaar waxey u heesaan Dhuuso mareeb yaab badanaa :P

The best moments of life, for me at least, are when I pray on time, give sadaqa, help those in need, read the quran and do anything that'll draw me closer to allah.