Sign in to follow this  
PasserBy

The Queen of Dhanto, Nimco Dareen, denounced ONLF Osman.

He is been worrying about the TPDM the or the Ginbot 7 the tplf is in big trouble i predict more rebels to take up arms in Ethiopia the next coming months.

Cawaale   

LOL@ the title of the thread. The queen of Dhaanto kulahaa. Carry on sxb. And Oh Happy Christmas to you. It's Jan 7th. :D

PasserBy   

Hutu,

I know she made the comment earlier on in an interview. But it is still relevant today. It shows the end is near for Osman's faction.

Xaji Borat,

Forget TPDM, Genfo 7 and the rest of riffraff. Ethiopian forces can penetrate deep inside Eritrea and take out shabia forces at will.

eritrean_prisoners.jpg

These are some of shabia prisoners of war from a recent punishing incursion into Eritrea. Magnanimous that the Ethiopian government is, it sent them back to Eritrea. Those who didn't want to return were allowed to stay in Ethiopia .

PasserBy   

Cawaale;906188 wrote:
LOL@ the title of the thread. The queen of Dhaanto kulahaa. Carry on sxb. And Oh Happy Christmas to you. It's Jan 7th.
:D

It is not so a happy day. My kids get Christmas presents the second time in less than a month . :D

Abwaan   

PasserBy;906129 wrote:
Nimco Dareen, Somali music superstar, denounced Osman's ONLF as terrorist.

Are you talking about the woman who was caught lip-singing when she was attacked at the stage during her Nairobi event?:D

PasserBy;906189 wrote:
Hutu,

I know she made the comment earlier on in an interview. But it is still relevant today. It shows the end is near for Osman's faction.

Xaji Borat,

Forget TPDM, Genfo 7 and the rest of riffraff. Ethiopian forces can penetrate deep inside Eritrea and take out shabia forces at will.

eritrean_prisoners.jpg

These are some of shabia prisoners of war from a recent punishing incursion into Eritrea. Magnanimous that the Ethiopian government is, it sent them back to Eritrea. Those who didn't want to return were allowed to stay in Ethiopia .

Isiyaas afewerki still celebrating the death of ur poppa Melez zenawi lol you could not face Eritrea you just lucky uncle sam is on ur side

PasserBy   

Are you talking about the woman who was caught lip-singing when she was attacked at the stage during her Nairobi event?

Don't pretend as if you don't know her. Not condoning Lip Syncing but many artists do it. She just got caught in a cruel way. Still, that doesn't take away her immense talent. I hope it was a learning experience for her.

PasserBy   

Hutu,

ONLF has many factions. One of them is Admiral Osman's. It is losing support at speed of light.

Xaji Troller-In-Chief Borat,

Stop making an azz of yourself. :D

You sound like you hit the jackpot there. If the disintegration of ONLF, both in capability and finance, is what you are hoping for, then you are merely dreaming because Aliens will be spotted in Mars before that happens. :D

Haatu   

Injirley, I don't know what you're talking about. There is no such thing as the Osman Faction in the ONLF. There's only the ONLF.